• AWESOME EXPERIENCE

I purchased a beautiful pre-owned 2012 Lexus IS350C and I love it! I was concerned when I purchased the car sight unseen and had it shipped to Colorado. But it all went well and the deal was very smooth. Alex was great to work with, she handled so well! I truly recommend Kenny Kent Toyota & Lexus!

• Horrible Customer Service

When going to pick up my vehicle, Tim (our customer service provider) was absolutely clueless. We were sent to the front counter by a service provider who was too busy to help my husband and me. We then were ignored by the woman up front who was speaking with a second service provider. After they were done she then made a phone call. Finally she acknowledged us long enough to tell us that she did not have our keys but Tim should have them. Tim searched his drawers and finally found them. He had no idea what was going on and no one else in the shop seemed inclined to help us seeing that the woman at the counter was not. Very poor customer service, disorganized, and unapologetic. Would not recommend this shop to anyone.

• Illuminated door sills

I had illuminated door sills put on my pre-owned 2012 Toyota Camry, I was very pleased, they add a stylish touch to the already beautiful car!!

What a great addition to your Camry, Burt! Thanks for taking the time to share.

What a great addition to your Camry, Burt! Thanks for taking the time to share.

• Great service

Super job! Excellent service! They always treat me good there! I trust them and never worry that it's not done right!

Greetings! We are very happy to hear that you had a fantastic time working with our service department and have complete confidence in our work. Thank you for choosing Kenny Kent Toyota!

• Kenny Kent

I had a very good experience buying my first car at Kenny Kent Toyota. Shawn Merkle helped me so much throughout the process and I appreciate all of his help with buying my car.

Hello, and thank you so much for leaving us a review. Buying a car is always a special occasion, but buying your first car is even more special! It was our pleasure to get to assist you - it sounds like Shawn really went above and beyond to make this experience great for you. Thank you fro choosing Kenny Kent Toyota.

• Service and repair for our van

We appreciated the service manager's willingness to listen to our concerns to try to pinpoint the issue we were having with our van. They were so courteous and prompt in completing the work needed.

Thank you for leaving us a review, Ted! It was our pleasure to work with you diagnosing the issue with your van. It sounds like our team had your van back in top shape in no time at all, and we could not be more pleased. Thank you so much for choosing Kenny Kent Toyota!

• Kenny Kent

after purchasing our Highlander we have been very satisfied with the vehicle and the great experience with the service dept. My experience with my salesman was the worst experience I have had any time I have purchased a new vehicle. I will never give Kenny Kent my business in buying a new car. This salesman misled us. terrible experience, my concerns went unresolved

Mr. Dupps, thank you so much for taking a few moments to leave us a review. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your vehicle and that our service department is taking care of you. Again, we are sorry that your sales experience was not the great encounter we strive for. While an associate can quote a selling price (which was correct under your program), it is our process that sales associates do not get involved in or offer an estimated financial calculation, only a manager can calculate payments. Unfortunately, a well respected sales associate did not follow this guideline. It is our goal for every customer to feel confident and informed while buying a vehicle. It is never our intention to mislead a buyer, and we certainly want to do everything in our power to address your concerns. Please contact our General Sales Manager (812-473-5600) at your earliest convenience.

• Always A Great Experience!

I have leased my vehicles from Kenny Kent Toyota for many years. The experience is always exemplary!

Greetings! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. It was our pleasure to work with you on repairing your vehicle. Thanks for shopping with us!

• I have received fair trades and excellant service.

I am very pleased, and I can be a stickler. I recommend this dealer.

Thank you for the praise, Jim! It was our pleasure to work with you and we couldn't be happier. Thanks for choosing Kenny Kent Toyota!

I am very pleased, and I can be a stickler. I recommend this dealer.

• Barbara Green, Madisonville Ky

We had a wonderful experience with Kenny Kent Toyota. We had a fantastic salesperson, Randall Hall who worked with us and went out of his way to make sure we were informed and happy with our purchase of our 2015 Sienna Van. I would recommend this dealership and a Toyota purchase to anyone that is looking to buy a auto.

Hi there, Barbara, and thank thank you for leaving us such a glowing review! From the sounds of things, you had a wonderful experience working with Randall to find your van, and we couldn't be happier. Thanks for choosing Kenny Kent Toyota!