• AWESOME EXPERIENCE

I purchased a beautiful pre-owned 2012 Lexus IS350C and I love it! I was concerned when I purchased the car sight unseen and had it shipped to Colorado. But it all went well and the deal was very smooth. Alex was great to work with, she handled so well! I truly recommend Kenny Kent Toyota & Lexus!

• David

Their service representatives are kind and polite. They are always ready to help.

• My experience has been terrible.

My most recent experience with service at this dealership was absolutely terrible. My 1996 Toyota Truck was worse after they worked on it. Both problems that I took it in for were not fixed. One was a hydraulic clutch master cylinder with a spongy clutch pedal. They replaced the clutch pedal return spring. It was not necessary to even test drive the vehicle to determine this had done nothing, all that was necessary was to pump the clutch pedal. My cruise control was kicking off some days. They told me that they didn't know how to fix it. When I got the truck back, the cruise control did not work at all. They replaced the timing chain and water pump per the maintenance schedule. A short time later, my engine started to miss occasionally and got worse and worse. I now have the truck at another garage and am told that they bolt that secures the crankshaft timing sensor (which I am told is right next to the water pump) has been broken off. This had to occur at Kenny Kent since they are the only ones who have worked on the engine of this vehicle for the last 15 years, apart from the clutch master cylinder which is not anywhere near the crankshaft timing sensor bolt. Never again will I return my truck to this dealership for service.

• Great dealership and great people to work with.

I would not work with any dealership other than Kenny Kent just great friendly and helpful people.

James, Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

• Great Experience

Ashlyn, Thank you for the great review and rating! We are so happy our staff took great care of you and you are a part of our family!

Steve Traylor helped me pick out a brand new car and get out of a total junker. I will never buy another Toyota anywhere else. The costumer service from everyone I came in contact with was excellent. Steve really cared about getting me in a safe and affordable vehicle instead of just acting like I was a step towards a quota. 5 stars!

• Ken G

Ken, We are glad to hear your experience with us was an exceptional one. Thank you for your time and business!

Up to this point the service has been excellent. However, based on some of my past experiences with dealerships, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. We shall see.

• Great Place To Do Business

Rich, We are happy to hear of your numerous purchases with us. We appreciate your continued business and for choosing us again and again. Thank you!

We have had numerous cars from Kenny Kent Toyota....Camry, Corolla, 2 Highlanders and now a Rav4. Mark B and Shawn G were great to work with and put up with us for hours and we finalized all the paperwork. We wouldn't even consider looking at another dealership.

• Always good service for 24 years

Kenny Kent has always taken care of our Toyota's in a polite and professional manner.

Keith & Ann, Thank you for your continued business! We aim to build long lasting relationships with our customers and you are a perfect example of that! Take care and we'll see you again!

• Not Friendly

Had TPP annual done. Girl at desk was rude and didn't want to help. Very unfriendly and offered little to no dialogue at all. Service advisor was never in the mix. When I called Stephen (Shutz in sales) to set the appointment up, he told me I had to do it yet when we purchased the program, we were told the sales guy had to do it... The whole situation was just very mechanical and unfriendly. We were told it would take all day so dropped the car off the night before. Called by 9:30 am next day saying it was done. Makes us wonder if it really was... Starting to think we need a new dealership and service department.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with input and your rating. This information helps us become aware of issues and allows us to move forward and provide a better service experience for our customers. Rudeness is never tolerated . this attitude was addressed and we feel corrected. Regarding the time it takes for a TPP, I did follow up with the manager. Two crews worked on your vehicle first thing that morning due to a cancelation at the last moment. We do ask that customers allow for us to keep their vehicle the full day due to the amount of time it may take to work on various types of soiled conditions. We do try to coordinate the visit with the TPP crew, the service desk and the scheduler so that a vehicle is provided for your use during this service and your service is completed by the end of the day. It is our intention to create an experience that our customers actually look forward to revisiting. Please allow us to continue to try to create that desired experience for you. If you would like to discuss further, please contact Jeff White at 812-469-6302. Thank you.

• Newcar

very relaxed, no pressure. The entire staff is very friendly.

Kathy, Thank you for your review and rating! We hope to see you again in the future!

very relaxed, no pressure. The entire staff is very friendly.