• AWESOME EXPERIENCE

I purchased a beautiful pre-owned 2012 Lexus IS350C and I love it! I was concerned when I purchased the car sight unseen and had it shipped to Colorado. But it all went well and the deal was very smooth. Alex was great to work with, she handled so well! I truly recommend Kenny Kent Toyota & Lexus!

• Carlos is the man

Carlos always gets me what I need for my family w no pressure or hassle. Have purchased six to eight vehicles in the last 10 years and just the fastest, smoothest process getting them

• 2010 Ford F-150

Was sold a leaky truck that they already knew leaked when it rains. Guess I'll make lemonade.

• Great service

I bought my van at Kenny Kent and I love their service! They are professional, courteous, and patient when I have questions!

• super service

Kenny Kent Toyota service department always does a great job. They are always cautious and professional.!!!

Brian, We really appreciate your feedback! It is great to hear our staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

• Great experience

The staff were very friendly and helpful and I got a great deal. I love my new vehicle ¿

Anne, Thank you for the kind words and rating. We hope you enjoy your new car to the fullest, come back and see us again soon!

• Great Experience

I wasn't in the market for a new car since my 2003 Camry purchased from this dealership 14 years ago was still in perfect condition, thanks partly to the service I have received over the years at this dealership. I had a wreck on May 15 that left my car a total loss. I already knew that when the time came, it would definitely be another Camry. It was just a matter of finding the right one and since the incentives were particularly good at this time it was an easy decision and a smooth and enjoyable experience. I love the new Camry and look forward to keeping it for a very long time. The key is to keep up on the recommended service. Everyone was very helpful in completing the transaction and put me at ease from the beginning. It's important to feel that the person you are dealing is knowledgeable, helpful and above all honest. While it was an unexpected purchase, I couldn't be happier with the end result.

IndyLindy, Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! We hope to be of service to you again! We hope you enjoy your new Camry and hope to service it for another 14 years!

• Saud's new 'used' car!

Thank you, Bert Sandefur, for the great experience purchasing my son a 'new' used car, this week! The process was quick and amazing! Bert courteously handled all of the details to expedite the transaction and we left with the car the same afternoon! This is the third car I have purchased from Kenny Kent and am always pleased with their service and customer care!

Kelly, We appreciate your kind words and rating! We are glad Bert took great care of you! We appreciated your repeated business with us and hope to see you again in the future!

• Horrible Customer Service

When going to pick up my vehicle, Tim (our customer service provider) was absolutely clueless. We were sent to the front counter by a service provider who was too busy to help my husband and me. We then were ignored by the woman up front who was speaking with a second service provider. After they were done she then made a phone call. Finally she acknowledged us long enough to tell us that she did not have our keys but Tim should have them. Tim searched his drawers and finally found them. He had no idea what was going on and no one else in the shop seemed inclined to help us seeing that the woman at the counter was not. Very poor customer service, disorganized, and unapologetic. Would not recommend this shop to anyone.

• Illuminated door sills

I had illuminated door sills put on my pre-owned 2012 Toyota Camry, I was very pleased, they add a stylish touch to the already beautiful car!!

What a great addition to your Camry, Burt! Thanks for taking the time to share.

What a great addition to your Camry, Burt! Thanks for taking the time to share.