New 888-712-3952 Dealer Website
Used 888-712-4905 Email Dealer
Service 888-716-6284

338 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hyundai of Greensburg from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience

We researched certified used Hyundai Elantras before going to Hyundai of Greensburg, and chose two possible cars. When we got to the showroom, Chris Piper had them ready to try out. He was very thorough and patient in describing the features of newer cars and in letting us test-drive. We decided to buy one of the cars, and we found the entire experience, including all the financial and registration paperwork, completely painless. An excellent purchase and a great staff!

• HAPPY WOMAN
    March 29, 2017

Harold was exactly the person I will always want to buy a car from. He is an asset to the dealership. Thank you Harold Baker!

• Go see Irv and Jeff!
    March 28, 2017

Great guys. Great experience and no-pressure sale. Call them before you make any final decisions on your next vehicle! It will be worth it for you.

• Thank you!
    March 24, 2017

Excellent customer service! All of the staff was very friendly. Our sales associate Chris was very helpful and made sure to explain everything to us and answered all our questions. An overall great experience! Thank you!

• Happy Hyundai Owners
    March 24, 2017

Irvin made my wife and I feel like we were old friends. He was knowledgeable about turning in our lease vehicle and really worked with us to see which Elantra Package met our needs and finances. Forgive me for not remembering the Managers name, but he personally stopped by to check on how we were doing. The sales manager worked with Irvin and us to reach an amicable deal. This is my 4th Hyundai. I like the company, the product, and the dealership. Thanks Again. Melanie and Frank Rinaldi

• excellent dealer
    March 22, 2017

got their sales man explained the car took test drive came back started working deal signed papers explained and showed service pulled car out of show room hooked up phone and explained radio

• Great Service
    March 21, 2017

Went to Hyundai of Greensburg and received great customer service. Staff was friendly and helpful and made the experience of getting a new car great.

• Got my first car!
    March 18, 2017

Harold is a great salesman and is so willing to be of any help that is possible. He helped me find my dream car at a great price and answered any questions that I had. I recommend Harold because he is completely reliable.

• Easy to work with
    March 16, 2017

Chris was a great salesman to work with. From the first phone call all the way through the sale and after. I asked him many questions and he was very knowledgeable. A couple of questions he was not sure of he got back to me very quickly. He had to do quite a bit to please my wife and myself. We had a small problem with our Tucson and Chris made sure it was taken care of as quick as possible, and easy for us.

• Trade in my Elantra
    March 16, 2017

Worked very well with me to get the deal through! Harold was great to work and with and definitely want to go through him again in the future.