Smail Buick GMC Cadillac

230 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 10, 2020

I have never been disappointed when I've gone to Smail Auto to purchase lease or get service for a vehicle. Bill Campana always treats my wife and me like... a VIP's.

Michael, we are glad we could help! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

October 29, 2020

Great Service this is the only place that services my truck. They are the best for service.

Thomas, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy t...o help!

• September 10, 2016

The car buying experience was the best I have ever had. I drove 8 hours round trip to get the vehicle and I would do it again. The car I purchased was... in excellent shape and the price was very competitive . From test driving the car and driving away with it was under 3 hours

We really appreciate your feedback! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank... you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

October 13, 2020

Barry Noonan did a great job dealing with this lease. This is the 5th vehicle Barry helped me with and each time he makes it painless. Great job for... Barry... I will defiantly refer people to him and call him if I need anything.

We're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Smail Buick GMC. If you ever need anything else from us, please fee...l free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

August 16, 2020

Rick, Jeff and Evan were AMAZING!!! I will definitely be buying my next vehicle with Smail?s Exceeded my expectations!!

Shawn, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Smail Buick GMC! If you have any further questio...ns, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

April 29, 2020

All went well - they made the extra effort to get me in on short notice. I appreciated the service departments efforts. Note - none of the staff was... wearing masks.

Mark, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Smail Buick GMC Cadillac! If you ever need anything... else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

March 6, 2020

Excellent service, top notch professionalism. Best car buying experience that I could have asked for. Will not buy anywhere else.

Jesseica, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Smail Buick GMC Cadillac! If you ever ...need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

March 3, 2020

You can walk away knowing that your car is in the BEST HANDs

Lanette, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop b...y. Have an awesome day!

January 9, 2020

Took the car to get tires and an alignment. Got there on time for my appointment and was told they were running behind. Waited for 4 hours with my kids... there with me. The wait times are ridiculous every time I go there for simple work.

Hi Adam, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience. We are disappointed to hear that you are not satisfied with your v...isit. We would like to have a better understanding about your experience. Please reach out to us at (724) 837-7000 at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to resolve this with you.

December 17, 2018

Was the fastest I ever been in a dealer ship they even worked on getting me a better Interest Rate and they did had the truck fully fueled up and even... warmed up when I got there will definitely go back

Kahlil, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!