Klick Lewis Chevrolet-Buick

• Retired

They could not have been more helpful in my purchase of the truck. I was just shopping and they showed me every truck they had, and they made a very fair offer for my vehicle..the year end discount and my car...I purchase a truck....very professional and very helpful to sell the truck I bought. Thank you very much!!!

Thank you for your review, Rick. We're glad to know that our team was able to provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Katie Gaines, Internet Manager | katiegaines@klicklewis.org | 717-838-1353

• Best car buying experience!

I stopped in looking for a specific model and with a specific budget. Keith took the time to listen to my needs and show me a variety of vehicles. This was the most straight forward car buying experience I've ever had. Great customer service!

• Great Service, Great Facilities

Professional Attitude And Courteous. Also Being Extremely Knowledgeable And Caring. You MUST Visit This Dealership If You Are In The Market For A New Or Used Car. You Will Definitely Miss Out If You Don't. VERY Highly Recommended!!

• Buying car and service afterwards

I came in for a complimentary oil change. I got my appointment time I wanted. I like the Saturday hours. Was done in 45 min, fast and courteous.

• Great Service

Customer satisfaction is excellent! My husband and I have purchased and leased cars from this dealership for over ten years. Great People.

• clean facility, greatsalesman,close to home

always had good service from my old car so that is a plus and knew the salesman many years bought from them many years ago and just bought a used suburban last June courteous and explaining every thing about the car and giving the rebates and amount on trade the salesman was excellent about everything

• i keep coming back

all good, can not say anything bad about salesperson or the dealership, we keep coming back and over time have not been sorry we did.

• Great customer experience

Great staff overall and service. Ben Rodriguez is fully committed to serving his customer to make every detail is fixed.

• Great service

They treat you like a person not a job. Very professional without loosing the personal touch. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for an honest service center.

• Great service

Always courteous and helpful. Very knowledgeable about service needed. I am confident that all service needed and completed is done correctly.