• Best Customer Service. Hands Down.

This was the second time we went to Tri State Ford in Maryville and I promise we'll be back again to buy our next vehicle. Tri State understands customer service, they make the buying process simple and clean. No pressure, all service--the best experience we've ever had buying a vehicle. John Turner takes care of his customers--even months after your purchase. Todd Hill is a hands-on owner and was there to hand over the keys, shake our hand and thank us for the business. He makes sure every customer is treated right. I've recommended everyone I know who's in the car buying market to make the trip to Maryville and make a deal.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! When you purchase a vehicle from us you become part of the Tri State Family! Service with a smile even after the sale!

• Great Experience

I called to purchase a new Ford Raptor Pickup. Tim was very helpful on the phone. He answered every question that I had and sent me additional photos of my new truck. Once I wired the cash down, he hopped in the truck with another salesman Todd and brought it all the way to Sioux Falls without question. I have purchased many vehicles in the past and this was by far the easiest transaction that I have been involved in, and I was 250 miles away! I would definitely recommend Tri-State to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. The customer service was second to none.

• Best Dealership

Great used car buying experience. Tim J. our salesperson was excellent. The whole process was excellent. Honest and great customer service. Will buy from again in the future.

• Great experience

We bought a truck from John w Turner at tri state. He did a great job. He was easy going and wasn't pushy. Listened to what we were looking for. Thanks John and tri state for all you did

• Great!!!!

Brian Schimming was a great help with my used Ford Expedition. I traveled 4 hours on his word that the cars condition was a 10 out of 10 which is hard to believe. When I arrived and I saw it, I thought it was a new vechicle. I was expecting to be let down after my past experiences with other dealers but was not. I was given a good deal and very happy with Brian and the staff there.

• Great Experience

First Truck bought from the internet - smooth transaction. Would consider them again.

• I found the dealer on cars.com

I went on the website cars.com looking to purchase a Ford truck. The advertised price was shown on the cars.com website so I contact the dealer. The dealer told me that the price shown on cars.com was for fleet sales only. When I set up my parameter on cars.com I simply asked for pricing on a Ford pick up truck. The dealer emailed me with revised pricing which was approx $2500 higher. I was very disappointed and purchased a truck through a different dealer.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! We apologize the price was not clearly labeled as fleet. Everyone here at Tri State appreciates you spending the time speaking with management about the pricing confusion.

• Friendly and imformative

Everybody at the dealership was very friendly and helpful. They answered all questions.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! Let us know if we can help you out in any other way.

• Great, No Hassle Buying Experience

Thanks John Turner for a pleasant buying experience! Thanks for taking the time to work with me and get me the deal and car I wanted!

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! Drive it like your stole it!

• Upgading to newer vehicle

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We take pride in our no pressure sales style! Enjoy your SUV!

We purchased a Ford truck back in August from Todd. He was fantastic! No pressure, took his time to find what we wanted until we were 100% sure. Wanted to upgrade our car and Todd found what we wanted. He spent over hours on all information and teaching about all the electronics on the SUV as he did our truck. He is truly a great salesman, honest and genuine. Wouldn't go to no other but Todd. Thanks again, we love our SUV!!!