401 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Nissan World of Red Bank from DealerRater.com
  • Sales People are really good!

Sales people at Red Bank Nissan are listeners and personable and will listen to you in trying to get to a price point affordable to you. They don't give up on you in trying to get you into an Auto. I think I started back in April and they stayed with me till September when I finally purchased a new auto.

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such a great feedback, Kevin. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with a positive experience, and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Sincerely, Amir Abraham - GSM - Red Bank Nissan

• Great place to lease or buy a car

Very comfortable and relaxed not high pressure. The sales manager Tony Holland was great. And Carl in finance got me a great deal!!

• New car purchase

Totally professional and attentive treatment throughout the process. This is my second purchase from this dealer and it will certainly not be the last.

• Great Service Department

The people there are helpful and I feel like they are trying to help me not take advantage of me like at other dealerships. I always talk to Tony when I am there and he is GREAT!

• Solid dealership

Friendly and courteous staff. Would definitely buy a car from them again. Professionalism at it's best and the facility is nice.

• Service Advisor Tammy is the GREATEST!!

Tammy is the BEST service advisor I've ever worked with! I actually followed her from her last dealership - that is how amazing she is. She's kind, understanding, honest, and very helpful. I won't go anywhere else.

• Awesome customer service

Everyone is polite,positive and efficient in the service department. Every time we go there to have our 2 nissan's o changed we are greeted promptly

• Service center employee

Tammy gets me in and out great service. This young lady knows about customer service and is always polite and informative. Good help is not easy to find, I do not know what she is being paid but what ever it is she is under paid. When I purchase a new car the service center is the reason I choose that dealership. Once the sale is made I never hear from my salesmen again but I now have to deal with the service center for the next 60 months. If Tammy is still with you next year I will purchase another car from Red Bank Nissan,

• Great service, everything done well.

Work was done well and in timely fashion considering how busy they were. Had a recall that needed to be completed and an oil change.

• Great Service

Easy and efficient service. Would recommend Nissan World. Personnel are very professional and friendly. Location is also key to getting sevice in the surrounding area. One reason we bought a Nissan - close proximity to our home.