Red Bank Volvo Cars

(4.6) 33 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• excellent service start to finish and beyond

I leased a Volvo XC 60 all the way from southern New Jersey. I went 1 1/2 hrs despite having a dealership 15 minutes from where I live . This dealersh...ip was recommended to me by USAA. I went through all details over the phone everything was confirmed via email. I did all this without having to get help from my husband. I never once felt insecure or pressured. I got the price just as it was promised. I have purchased/leased several cars.I can truly say this was the most smooth hassle tree transaction I have ever done. when I got to the dealership, I was in and out in 30 minutes. I got my plates as promised in the mail. the manager Dwayne and the owner Rich was personable and available to answer all questions. I would recommend red bank Volvo without hesitation.

• Another great experience

In contrast to some other dealers that I dealt with, Duane Washington stayed in touch through my entire two month purchase process. He helped with the... incentives and and his service as well as the other staff's was first rate throughout the process.

• Buyer of new volvo

Best car dealership i have ever been in , this is my 4th new car from them . Bob simons is a really knowledgeable salesperson and has always treated m...e as as friend .

• Love my new Volvo

Purchased a new Volvo S60i from the very competent and friendly sales manager. Good service from sales manager. Gave us all the details and had a c...ar on the lot that has all the features I wanted. We are loyal volvo owners for many years and were able to take advantage of good deals going on at the time of purchase.

• 90,000 mile service

all employees are very courteous, offer a full explanation of the cause and correction of my repairs and gave us a fair price. The facility is cleaner... and better equipped then any automobile dealership I have visited.

• Awesome vehicle and an Amazing Customer Experience

It's hard to pick out any particular item to focus on - because the experience of purchasing our new XC90 was all the good things we hoped to have co...ming to Volvo. Our Sales Representative, Peter, was very helpful; guided us well in our decisions and made us feel very welcome. I can't even begin to describe how happy we are with the vehicle. We're very pleased to be Volvo owners.

• Red Bank Volvo

Everyone was friendly and helpful. I was checked in on periodically and updated on the status of my car's service and I most especially enjoyed the N...espresso!

• BEST DEALERSHIP & SERVICE CENTER IN NJ

I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GREAT THINGS ABOUT RED BANK VOLVO. MY SALESMAN, PETER COMITO, MADE BUYING A CAR THE MOST PLEASANT EXPERIENCE. NICEST GUY EVER. I W...ILL CONTINUE TO BUY VOLVOS FROM PETER ONLY! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE DEALERSHIP EVERY CHANCE I GET. I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT GREAT EXPERIENCES WITH THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT ALSO. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE WONDERFUL SERVICE YOU PROVIDE TO MY XC90.

• Always a great experience

I have been a customer of Red Bank Volvo since 1988 and have always dealt with Dwayne. I always shop around for price and selection of cars, but alwa...ys come back. I am also very pleased with the service department - never had to return because something wasn't done. A shopping pleasure without overpaying for your car.

• XC60 purchase from Red Bank Volvo

Repeat customer of Red Bank Volvo for years. Bob Simons always ensures everything is perfect. From car selection to delivery, he delivers best in cl...ass service. The service department is outstanding as well.

Red Bank Volvo Cars