Ladd Hanford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Mazda RAM

New (717) 954-8661 (717) 954-8661
Used (717) 769-1256 (717) 769-1256
Service (877) 381-4834 (877) 381-4834

(1,081 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

RAM Purchase

Stopped in to check out a used RAM and ended up purchasing it. The experience with Scott was hands down the best I've had. This is my 15th vehicle in my life and I will make sure to look them up first next time as well.

A very nice place to buy a vehicle

I bought my last car there , Bill Ehrgood was a good salesperson and helped me picked out the car I got. I would send who ever needs a vehicle there.

Get a car from Scott!

The sales staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. I would buy from them again. Everything was so easy. I love my new Kia. It’s beautiful.

I went into order a Willys and Scott Keith helped

I went into order a Willys and Scott Keath helped me. He was very professional knew exactly what I wanted he got it ordered and he kept communicating with me on how the build was going how long it was going to take very good salesman I recommend him to anybody that wants to buy a car at Lad Hanford

Happy Customers

On August 31,2021 We purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee L Limited from Ladd Hanford, after several weeks of shopping online and actually driving to other dealerships, we got in touch with Ben Winters our salesman, he was so professional and easy to work with, made our buying experience the best we ever had in 50 plus years of purchasing new vehicles. The entire team at the Dealership made our purchase The Greatest Ever! We highly recommend Ben !

RAM 2500

Great dealership. Rob Mogetz was very knowledgeable and made every effort to make things go smoothly and did a great job of keeping me informed. Gary was also very helpful. I definitely would recommend using these folks for any car, truck or suv purchase.

Great Service

Great dealership. Gary and the team really earn your business. Ben Winters is a very easy going and accommodating salesman. We’ve been doing business with them for years.

Scott was my salesman. He kept my interest in mind and...

Scott was my salesman. He kept my interest in mind and made the process quick and simple. I highly recommend stopping in and seeing Scott for a good deal. It was hassle free and he got me exactly what I wanted. What a great experience. This is the third vehicle I bought from Ladd Hanford and the reason why I keep dealing with them.

Rob Mogetz; Excellent Salesman,

Rob Mogetz is an Excellent Salesman, Very knowledgeable of the Jeeps he sells. If your ever in the Ladd Hanford dealership Ask for Rob I'm quite sure you'll agree. My family has leased 4 vehicles from him. All have been a pleasant experience. This also says a lot about the Ladd Hanford team. I thank the whole team Great Job! See ya next time.

1.2

Once again you have failed miserably took my vehicle to...

Once again you have failed miserably took my vehicle to ensure it was safe you'll most likely stranded in Virginia need some serious supervision