Ladd Hanford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Mazda RAM

New (717) 954-8661 (717) 954-8661
Used (717) 769-1256 (717) 769-1256
Service (877) 381-4834 (877) 381-4834

(1,081 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Highly recommend

No hassles or games, just great customer service. I highly recommend if you go there to purchase your next Jeep you ask for Ben Winters.

Great Experience Start to Finish

I could not be more impressed with Ben Winters and his ability to deliver excellent customer service. I picked up a new Jeep Rubicon 392 and its everything I thought it would be. Thanks Ladd Hanford and Ben Winters!

Excellent sales staff and service department

This is the in the seventh vehicle I have purchased from Ladd Hanford. Scott Keath is always very courteous and professional when working with you during your purchase. They make great deals and there is no sales pressure tactics used during the buying experience. We will definitely work with them again if we are in need of another vehicle.

im a customer. owner .............................

josh was good sale person. friendly service and it was quick. Gary the manger was also nice guy. i would go back and buy from Josh again in future. ( good guy)

Ram 1500

Bill was excellent to deal with and no BS. If you are looking for a RAM truck I recommend Ladd-Hanford. Very easy to deal with.

3.0

Ms.sarr

Customer service employee failed to explain even though the vehicle is still under warranty a client has to pay to have car inspected at the dealership in order to find out what is not working properly :(

Best experience ever

Dean Ebersole at Ladd Hanford was fantastic. He went above and beyond to help us get what we wanted at the payments that fit our needs. I highly recommend Dean.

The best dealership around

Been buying cars from Ladd Hanford for over 20 years. Always an amazing experience. Gary Deibert and his great team go out of their way to earn your business. Such an outstanding dealership

Outstanding dealership. A long term customer for over 20...

Outstanding dealership. A long term customer for over 20 years. Although dealership is an hour away I will gladly go out of my way to buy at Ladd Hanford. Great deals and even greater customer service.

new ram 1500

Just bought a new 2021 ram 1500 from Scott Keith. We did everything by email and it went smoothly. When I arrived at the dealership, Scott had everything ready to go. They really treat you great at this dealership and would recommend to anyone. This is my 3rd vehicle that I bought there and will return again when I am ready for another one.