Ladd Hanford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Mazda RAM

New (717) 954-8661 (717) 954-8661
Used (717) 769-1256 (717) 769-1256
Service (877) 381-4834 (877) 381-4834

(1,081 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great dealership

I ordered a 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon in January at Ladd Hanford and Ian Donlin was my sales agent. Both Ian and the dealership did a fantastic job with the whole process. They gave me a good price on the order as well as on the trade. I will absolutely shop here in the future. Thanks!

I ordered a 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon in...

I ordered a 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon in January and Ian Donlin was my sales agent. He was fantastic and so was the dealership. Easy process, great price on the new Jeep as well as my trade. Couldn’t be happier and will buy there again. Thanks

John the service manager was awesome!

The service department did a great job with my vehicle. I will be recommending to my friends and family. I was really impressed with the quality of work and the cleanliness of my vehicle when it was returned to me.

No pressure

I would recomend Joshua, he was a pleasure to deal with was well versed in vehicle functions and took his time with me going through all the options. Great place to shop.

Amazing Experience

I worked with Ben Winters, he was amazing. Thank you all so much and I will always recommend you to anyone I can! 😁 👍

Top notch customer service!

Ben Winters was an awesome sales associate to deal with! He guided me through the ordering process and kept me well informed during the build time. I have at least 4 Jeep dealerships that would have been closer to me than Ladd Hanford, but Ben made it very worth it to go a little farther to his dealership. He and Ladd Hanford have gained a customer for life. When it comes time to purchase my next Jeep, I'll definitely be getting it from them.

quick effecient service

I was looking at a 2018 mazda cx 5 grand touring that was in inventory for a couple of weeks. after reading excellent reviews on the vehicle, I decided to move forward with the purchase. After meeting Scott Keath in the parking lot of Ladd, we started the process of test driving the vehicle, and purchase of the vehicle. I appreciated the fact that they gave me good value for my trade in and was able to negotiate down to the price i wanted to take the vehicle home. Granted it was a couple hundred dollars, but the efficiency of the buying process was quick. I was able test drive, negotiate, sign paper work and drive the car home within a 4 hour window. (detail included.)

Great service

Have dealt with Scott Keath before when I bought my new 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee. He treated me great and was very fair. So when I was looking for a good used truck, I went back to him. Again he was great. He sold me a certified used 2019 Ram pickup. He gave me a good deal and treated me great. When I am in the market for another vehicle, I will be looking him up again.

Jeep Renegade

I went in looking to trade in my Ram 1500 for a Jeep Renegade because it was better on gas. I set up an appointment with Bill and when I walked in, he met me with a joke. Made me feel like I was already part of the Ladd family. They gave me a fair price for my trade, and I was able to lower my vehicle payments by $200 a month! Thanks Bill, and the Ladd Hanford team!

Awesome dealership

Awesome dealership. Very helpful. Not pushy. They knew what we were looking for and what we wanted and did whatever they could to help us. Very happy with everything.