Ladd Hanford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Mazda RAM

New (717) 954-8661 (717) 954-8661
Used (717) 769-1256 (717) 769-1256
Service (877) 381-4834 (877) 381-4834

(1,081 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Awesome service!

Kelsey in Lebanon is awesome and always very helpful! The service center is very dependable. I have been going for 2 years now to receive oil changes and tire rotations. Highly recommend Lad Hanford, Lebanon Pennsylvania! Ask for Kelsey if you need service for your vehicle! I travel from NJ because the service is so good!

Great place

Have purchased 5 vehicles from Ladd Hanford since 1994 and truly liked their products , services and sales. My recent salesperson was Bill Ehrgood was very helpful and highly recommend.

Great Place to purchase a new vehicle

Great place to buy a vehicle. Process is easy and no hassle. Great Trade-in prices and very friendly staff. See Dean in sales for a great experience.

Ladd and Handford is the place to go!!

Bill Erhgood was our salesman. He made sure all of our leasing needs were met. Everyone at the dealership was very nice and helpful. Would highly recommend!! Treat yourself this year, you won't regret it!! And make sure to ask for Bill !!

Great place to buy a car.

Ladd-Hanford is a great place to buy a car. The prices are great and salespeople are knowledgeable. Ben Winters is a top notch salesperson with a great attitude. Definitely will be buying another car from Ladd-Hanford again.

Ram 1500 Purchase

One of the best car buying experiences yet. Rob was attentive and professional. Business manager was pleasant and not full of the typical pushy attitude. We definitely consider buying another vehicle from Ladd Hanford.

Awesome

Had some issues with my 2020 Jeep Cherokee. Everyone was amazing and super helpful to get things fixed. Only issue I was upset about was having to pay for my paint pen after driving down, but I’m not complaining!

4.3

I dont understand what your asking me

The service was awesone. Salesman I had dean ebersole was a very nice guy.i had a jeep before and I knew when I got another car it would be another jeep.and I did

Proud New Jeep Owner

Ben and the Team are Awesome! Made everything Super Easy and Quick! They Found the Perfect Jeep with all the features I was looking for.

1.4

The service department took 3 hrs to figure out I needed...

The service department took 3 hrs to figure out I needed a capacitor. They charged me the highest hourly rate for that as well. I took it to them bc they are suppose to specialize in Jeeps. If that was not bad enough my Jeep came back with grease all over my driver side mat, grease on the side of the jeep outer door. Wires were left hanging down and not put back into the bracket. I asked them to put a fuel gauge in, they left all the metal shavings all over the Jeep floor and on the seat. They told me the gauge worked for a little but then stopped working. Instead of completing the job they just left a none working gauge. I sent the General manager an email about the issues with photos of the damage . After three days I heard nothing, so I sent the email to the Owner, I then received an email from the service Director telling me I would have to wait 5 days before they would clean the damage to my Jeep. He said, he would have his team clean up the grease and put the wires back and would give me 1 hr of free service to get the gauge working. If it took them 3 hrs to figure out a capacitor, I can imagine the time it would take for the fuel gauge. After paying $601.00 for the bad service, damage done to my Jeep, and a none working gauge, I would be foolish to bring the Jeep back to the dealership. I have worked at two other professional Dealerships in the past. I went to Ladd-Hanford bc I thought they would solve the none starting problem faster than others since they are a Jeep dealership. It is a simple 1978 6 cylinder Jeep. I wish I would have read the other reviews before taking my Jeep to Ladd-Hanford in Lebanon. After I told them I would not bring the Jeep back, they just said "Sorry for your troubles" that was it.