Ladd Hanford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Mazda RAM

New (717) 954-8661 (717) 954-8661
Used (717) 769-1256 (717) 769-1256
Service (877) 381-4834 (877) 381-4834

(1,081 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Exceptional Dealership

I have purchased 3 cars and now Because you are treated very fair and will work hard to Jeep you part of the Ladd family. Go see Ben as he works to get you what you need to close the sale but that is not where it stops. Ben follows up with you throughout the year to make sure everything is going fine and you are 100 percent satisfied with your purchase. Will continue to use Ladd for all my car needs

Amazing dealership

I would definitely recommend Ladd-Hanford to all of my friends. I worked with Ben Winters, he was super helpful, answered all questions I had, and was very prompt in responding to my questions. They gave me great discounts on my new car and a great value on my trade-in. I knew exactly what car I wanted and Ben made sure everything was done and ready when I showed up to make the process faster since I worked later that day; text drove the car, signed my paperwork and Ben took me through step by step instructions on my new car and was out of the dealership in an hour and 15 minutes. I love that they aren’t just looking for a sale and actually treat you how all dealerships should treat people. I’ll never go anywhere else!

It was the best car buying experience of my life. I’ve...

It was the best car buying experience of my life. I’ve been sitting here staring at my phone for 10 minutes and the only thing I can think of is awesome just awesome!

Easy Buying Experience

Had a wonderful buying experience at Ladd-Hanford. I was purchasing from out-of-state and Ben W. made the entire process as easy as possible. Would highly recommend this dealership and would return for future purchases.

Retired

Ben w. Did an excellent job of walking me thru the entire leasing procedure If I was a car dealer this is the type of salesperson I would want at my dealership. Thanks again Ben for all you did!!’

Buy here!

One stop shop for my car buying experience. I knew what I was looking for and Dean made it happen with no stress and got me the maximum discounts available.

dodge charger

Ian was absolutely amazing. We had been to quite a few dealerships prior to coming here. We were treated extremely well and not pressured to buy anything. I would absolutely recommend buying a car from here.

4.0

Great experience w/ Ben Winters and Ladd Handford

Ben made the sale nice and easy and was attentive to what I was looking to get done. Good Job in getting the truck ready quickly with my options I wanted!

Ask for Joshua

My experience was outstanding at this dealership and with my salesman Joshua. No BS. No running back and forth to the manager gimmicks. He asked me what I wanted for my trade. I told him what I felt was fair. I got what I wanted for the trade plus he worked the rebates for me to pay BELOW the price I was hoping to pay for a new 2020 Ram truck. He was honest and worked WITH me. I’ve bought several vehicles over the years from at least 6 different dealerships. My experience with Joshua was by far the smoothest and most satisfying.

New car purchase

I have purchased multiple times from Bill. He is helpful and willing to assist in many was to have any easy transition from old to new vehicle.