Ladd Hanford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Mazda RAM

New (717) 954-8661 (717) 954-8661
Used (717) 769-1256 (717) 769-1256
Service (877) 381-4834 (877) 381-4834

(1,081 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Awesome dealership!

Ladd Hanford is a top notch dealership. My salesman Scott Keath exceeded my expectations, and made the entire buying process flawless. Great job and keep up the good work!!

3.0

dodge ram buyer 2013

I bought my dodge ram in 2013. It was a bad buy. Around 10 recalls and every inspection cost me over 1000 dollars. Breaks, struts after 20000 miles (no it was never overloaded or worked) after year 2 my gas cap light came on and j was told the vent needed to be replaced. Cost me. The strut one is why I am writing this review. I only had around 20000 miles on my truck. It was not driven much or hard. I am convinced that they saw my 6 year old truck and said its strut time and failed the inspection just to force me to get them replaced. I dont trust the service department anymore and will not take my truck there ever again. This is also the last dodge I will buy. Will be looking at ford very hard for my next purchase. I have own dodge trucks for more then 20 years. I complained about my trucks issues at ladd Hanford and the representative mumbled that "yea 2013 was not a good year for us". That was not a confidence builder for me. The people at ladd are awesome with the exception of the service department. I no longer trust them.

Car buyer

Great customer service.....quick and easy! First experience at Ladd-Hanford. We recommend to anyone looking for a new vehicle!!! Ask for Bill!!! No hassle!! Thanks Bill!

Best Jeep Dealer

Just bought my third Jeep from Ladd Hanford and they are the best. Finally traded my very first Jeep I ever got for an upgrade (love the new Cherokee models). Looking off cars.com I gave Rob M. details what I wanted and in a matter of days he found not only 1 but 2 (which the 2nd ended up being a little cheaper which we went with) and worked his magic. They went up special to pick it up for me. If you are in the market for any model of Jeeps Ladd Hanford is where you should go!

Hassle Free

Have purchased 3 vehicles from LH over the years, each time easy and hassle free. Rob M has been my salesman and I highly recommend him. Knowledgeable, laid back, and friendly. Will continue my 40 min drive to support these people as I have for 8 years. No one better.

New ram purchase

Dean made buying my truck easy. I would buy from them again. After the financing was complete they took time to go over all of my new trucks features.

Service appointment

Excellent svc. Very friendly folks, especially Kelsey S. clean, inviting, comfortable waiting area with amenities. Work performed as promised and on time. Doesn't get better than this!!

Straight forward and easy

I was very pleased at the comfortable professionalism of this dealership, and not feeling pushed. Prices were fair, customer service to go above and beyond was outstanding with Ian, and very happy with the quality used vehicle that we purchased. We bought a Honda, and even though it’s not their main make of vehicles, they made sure to find out the answers to our questions. I would go back here and recommend to others!

Great service. Nice staff... no bull. Best deal.

Great service. Nice staff... no bull. Best deal. I had been looking for a car for over a month and visited several dealers all over PA, NJ, DE, VA and NY. They gave me the very best deal. Extremely happy.

Great Experience

Exceptional Honest and Efficient Purchase. Shopped for 2 weeks and saw 6 dealerships in the 50 mile area. By far the best experience. Highly recommend.