Ladd Hanford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Mazda RAM

New (717) 954-8661 (717) 954-8661
Used (717) 769-1256 (717) 769-1256
Service (877) 381-4834 (877) 381-4834

(1,083 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service. Nice staff... no bull. Best deal.

Great service. Nice staff... no bull. Best deal. I had been looking for a car for over a month and visited several dealers all over PA, NJ, DE, VA and NY. They gave me the very best deal. Extremely happy.

Great Experience

Exceptional Honest and Efficient Purchase. Shopped for 2 weeks and saw 6 dealerships in the 50 mile area. By far the best experience. Highly recommend.

Amazing service

Worked with Scott while looking for a Jeep and he worked with all the information given to get me my perfect vehicle. The whole staff was super friendly and very helpful. Loved my experience and vehicle!

Grand Jeep Cherokee

Ben winters was my sales person and was great! Had a great experience! Would highly recommend! Love my Jeep! The experience was very easy given the covid restrictions.

randy

worked with salesman ben winters on purchase of new truck. he made the process quick and enjoyable. if your in need of a car i would recommend giving them a call

Bought a CX-3

I met with my salesman Scott at Ladd and had nothing but good things to say. He made it very easy to come in and buy the car.

Ladd Hanford Vehicle Purchase - Ben Winters

I got the best deal at Ladd Hanford and it was great working with Ben Winters. He had everything ready for us - hassle free.

Awesome experience

Ian donlin and the Ladd-Hadford auto group where awesome... they made sure I was completely satisfied with my purchase... Of the 2020 Ram North Edition .. I will definitely be going back to them when purchasing another vehicle and highly recommend them .. thank you so much .. 🙏🏽!!

Great Experience

I got a great deal from Ladd-Hanford. My dealer that day Ben was very personable. He made the deal go smooth. He answered any question I had and worked with me to get me into my new car. I would recommend this dealership they give a great deal when you walk in which saves time of going back and forth. Gary Deibert was very helpful in getting the deal and financial part done. He also was very personable. Love the Jeep! Thanks again!

Outstanding Value and Attnetion

We got an AMAZING value on a used Jeep Cherokee Latitude. Although the difficult times we face, our sales rep, Ben Winters was amazing and made the experience great. We will be coming back for our next vehicle purchase. Great people! Thank you Ben and Ladd-Hanford