Quigley Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

New Service

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

March 25, 2016

I bought a 2015 Chrysler 200 s from Quigley Chrysler Dodge Jeep and Ram. All of the people who i talked with were very helpful. It was a positive enjo...yable experience. They answered any and all questions i had. They gave me a reasonable price for my car i was trading. I received a very good deal on my Chrysler 200 s. The salesman who helped me with the purchase of my car was Ed Mcgrath Jr. A+ If you have any questions ask for Ed.

September 18, 2014

Purchased a 2014 Jeep Patriot for my wife. This is the way to do business! Our salesman, Roger Fry, was spot on. Straight forward and very likeable. R...oger showed us a Patriot with just the equipment my wife wanted - no upsell. It wasn't our first color choice but Roger and his manager made us a deal we couldn't refuse. My wife loves her Jeep compared to her 2012 GMC Terrain. Ask for Roger and you'll see for yourself how easy it can be.

September 3, 2014

Today I had my 2005 Dodge Dakota serviced and repaired at Quigley. Their Parts and service department is great. Service Manager, Harry Donnelly worked... with me and explained all the parts I needed and why. The turnaround is always quick and painless. And with a 2 vehicle family with kids, that's very important. My once noisy creaky truck now rides like new. We have purchased many vehicles through Quigley and have exclusively used them for maintenance on them. I have always been exceptionally happy with their prices, timeliness and workmanship. The new facility is exceptional. We also have purchased 2 minivans from them. I always love to browse the new and used cars when I take my vehicles in. One day I will buy a new Dodge Challenger from them, if my wife lets me. They are truly a local dealership you can trust.

March 2, 2014

- Quigley Chrysler makes a mistake and forgets to put the oil cap back on after an oil service. - I see this mistake while filling up the washer fluid... and stop by to inform the service department of the mistake - Get treated like a liar, my integrity is challenged and service guy walks away. - While I am explaining my issue another customer has a complaint and is treated same way. - Yeah I frequently make more stress in my life because I don't have enough already. Another dealership with awful customer service and will delete any negative feedback from Facebook page. Think twice before using this dealership, I will be switching to one that is farther away but light years ahead. Looking forward to speaking with the owner if he cares at all about how his staff treats his customers

February 6, 2012

My husband and I, had an excellent test drive with two of the Dodge Advengers, sales person(Dave Humer)made us feel confortable and not pressured to b...uy.I fell in love with theblue pearl 2010 Advenger. Needless to say, I have buyers regret,because I had left not buying one of the cars. This Car Dealership, in my opinion the Best Inventory I have ever seen. I would give this a 5 Star Rating. Susan Lawley

Quigley Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM