• Excellent

I purchased a new Elantra on 10/25 and couldn't be more please. The salesman, sales manager and woman who did the finance were all top notch. The price was fair - I didn't even bother to negotiate. I also didn't even have to test drive my new Elantra. I knew the quality was there from being an owner of one since 2004 - all vehicles purchased at Bowser. The team worked hard to get me financed at a great rate, the salesman went above and beyond making sure I was happy. Thanks!

• Bowser Dealership Review

Over the years me and my family members have purchased many and I do mean many i.e. 17 vehicles from Bowser. This isn't to say bowser has the best deals because in the past when I compared I could usually get the same or better price at another dealership. However, if you're looking for a dealership with great service people as I do then Bowser is definitely the one. I myself have purchased 7 Buicks from Bowser and for one main reason Dave Berger and his GM mechanics are the best. I know without a doubt when Dave tells me I need a repair then I need a repair and his people like Scot so a fantastic job. Most recently, I purchased a Hyundai Sonata for my wife and the Hyundai department with Bill Mehring seems to be the same quality service department. The bottom line if you're looking for price, go out and shop; however, if you want the best trustworthy service you can't go wrong with Bowser. If you looking for a Buick I would suggest you introduce yourself to Dave Berger in the service department and establish a relationship because in all my years of owning vehicles Dave and his staff are some of the best.

Charles, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. We greatly appreciate it. We're so happy to see that you continue to have great experiences with us in both our GMC/Buick service and Hyundai service departments. Dave and Bill are fantastic employees and we are lucky to have them as a part of our Bowser family.

• GMC Service Review

The service representative, Bud, is always so very helpful. He makes visiting Bowser Service a good experience. Thank you, Tom Clancy

Thank you, Tom, for your review! We appreciate you taking time to let us know how your experience was. We're glad to see your experience was a good one. We'll be sure to let Bud and our GMC team know.

• Reggie from West Mifflin

The service department is a professional class act. I had an oil change and tire rotation. As always, they were very courteous and efficient.

Thank you, Reggie for visiting our service department! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to see that you had a good experience with us.

• service recall

I was there for a safety recall; check in was easy the staff is professional the problem was corrected.

Thank you for coming to see us for your safety recall needs. We're happy to see you had a good experience with us and our staff.

• Service Department

I have used your service department for my new GMC Sierra and also my previous 2005 Chevy Silverado. I have scheduled all of my service requirements through Dave Berger just as my father did. Dave is professional, very customer oriented,and I have always been satisfied with the work performed by your service department.

• Great Service Department

I got my first car at Bowser when I was 16. This is my 4th car from Bowser and I always have all my service done at Bowser even though people at my work tell me I'm crazy and could get it done for less money elsewhere. But the service rep, Dave Berger, knows how loyal I am to Bowser and he treats me like a friend. Scott Matthews is the best technician and he knows my car inside and out. I would probably never buy a car from Bowser again due to the way I was treated by the sales rep this last time but even if I get a car from another dealer I would still bring it to Bowser for service as long as Dave and Scott are still there.

• Need a new truck

Great salesman and great deal and very friendly staff at Bowsers

Great salesman and great deal and very friendly staff at Bowsers

• Service

My service experience has always been good. My last service was handled in a fast and professional manner.

• Love our 2016 GMC Acadia

Mark Meiers...topnotch sales associate !He helped put us in our Acadia. No pressure goes above and beyond