• Great Company

Very good experience. Very low pressure in the sales department. Very enjoyable experience

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Alex. You really made our day today.

Quality dealership. Everyone that we are working with are extremely helpful.

Thank you! Your kind words mean so much to us!

Quality dealership. Everyone that we are working with are extremely helpful.

Thank you! Your kind words mean so much to us!

Quality dealership. Everyone that we are working with are extremely helpful.

Hi Tami, Thank you, again! Please let us know if you have any questions and how we may further assist you!

Quality dealership. Everyone that we are working with are extremely helpful.

Thank you so much for your kind review. We greatly appreciate you taking time out of your day to make the drive to see us.

• Our 2017 Chevy Cruze

My wife & I were very satisfied with our buying experience. Kyle Rumer, salesman, was terrific. After we decided on our car, he really sold the car by explaining everything about it.

Thank you very much for your purchase, and sharing your experience at our dealership. We greatly appreciated the opportunity to work with you. Kyle really liked your review, and thanks you, too!

• Incredible service!!

Love the service team! I always feel they are looking out for our safety and my wallet!! No unnecesary repairs and great customer service!!

Thank you Troy. We are happy to assist you, and really appreciate your business! You've made our day with this review, and your thoughtful comments.

• service feedback

My experience was good as I dropped the van off for service, went with a friend to do errands and when I returned the van was ready to go!

We thank you so much, and it was our pleasure working with you. We very much appreciate your review and your business. Thank you, again!

• Great Service

Steve Austin 's group goes above and beyond, making sure you know what was repaired and why.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and your kind words. We greatly appreciate you putting your trust in our service department, and for your business.

• PROMPT and COURTROUS Service.

.Always have had PROMPT and COURTROUS service. Thank You very Much! Larry Armstrong

We thank you very much Larry for the kind words. We truly appreciate your business. Giving us 5 stars is such an honor. We would like to continue servicing your vehicle and giving you the customer service you deserve.

• Excellent customer service

I really enjoyed my buying experience as Steve Austin's Cadillac . I felt that my sales person Darwin and the sales manager were instrumental in my purchase here. If it wasn't for them treating me fairly and with respect I would've gone elsewhere but they earn my business not only with a great deal I got but how comfortable they made me feel .

Thank you Dawn, so much for your kind review. We hope you are enjoying your new 2015 Cadillac ATS Sedan. It was our pleasure to work with you, we truly appreciated the opportunity. Hopefully we have exceeded all your expectations. Please remember us when it's time to service your Cadillac.