New 888-276-4021 Dealer Website
Used 877-881-9102 Email Dealer

• Excellent customer service

I really enjoyed my buying experience as Steve Austin's Cadillac . I felt that my sales person Darwin and the sales manager were instrumental in my purchase here. If it wasn't for them treating me fairly and with respect I would've gone elsewhere but they earn my business not only with a great deal I got but how comfortable they made me feel .

Thank you Dawn, so much for your kind review. We hope you are enjoying your new 2015 Cadillac ATS Sedan. It was our pleasure to work with you, we truly appreciated the opportunity. Hopefully we have exceeded all your expectations. Please remember us when it's time to service your Cadillac.

• Great Company

Very good experience. Very low pressure in the sales department. Very enjoyable experience

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Alex. You really made our day today.

• PROMPT and COURTROUS Service.

.Always have had PROMPT and COURTROUS service. Thank You very Much! Larry Armstrong

We thank you very much Larry for the kind words. We truly appreciate your business. Giving us 5 stars is such an honor. We would like to continue servicing your vehicle and giving you the customer service you deserve.

• Wonderful Service

I was able to get the car I wanted for the price that I wanted. Third car from this dealership and will continue my service.

Thank you very much Sarah for being such a wonderful customer. We truly appreciate your business!!!

• Great experience, would do again, and recommend

Thank you for your purchase Edward. We greatly appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you in the future!

Very customer oriented staff, everyone was kind, and helpful. I received my order promptly, and that was a surprise, hats off to GM. The pre-pickup orientation was top notch, and all items were covered. I felt like I was treated fairly, and received what I expected. Could not ask for more.

• Great service

Service is first class service people are very helpful and they do a great job.

Thank you very much for the kind words. We truly appreciate your business!

Service is first class service people are very helpful and they do a great job.

Thank you very much for the kind words. We truly appreciate your business!

• Oil change

I went to Steve Austin's the day before Thanksgiving to have my oil changed. I thought it might be hectic and very busy due to the holiday. However, they got my car right in and I was only there for about 30 minutes! I always receive excellent service at Steve Austin's in Bellefontaine, Ohio.

Thank you very much Linda for visiting Steve Ausin's Auto Group. We very much appreciate your business and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us.

• Great service & knowledgible service & Mechanics

Service was done well & covered by warranty! I was given a courtesy ride home to await repair being done.

• Excellent place to buy a new car

Very happy with the sales person,Kelli Stephens. She has been a great help finding the right vehicle for what we wanted to spend. A small problem with the car and she took care of it in about 15 minutes, with the help from the friendly service department. Overall, a great dealer and dealership

• satisfied customer

from the time I entered the service Dept. the people at Steve Austins were very helpful with getting the GMC TERRAIN in and getting the oil changed and tires rotated . I definitely would recommend Steve Austins to family, friends or anyone that should ask me.