Savage L&B Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

103 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 14, 2019

I just leased a 2019 Ram Express 1500. I had a great experience. I didn't feel pressured or obligated. They worked with me to get me at the price I wanted.... The salesman, Chris Perez, was fantastic. He treated me like a long lost relative or friend. I actually made a new friendship with him. I would recommend Savage in Robesinia big time for your vehicle needs. Stop in and ask for Chris.

August 28, 2019

Ever one was very helpfull made the process easy. Quick and good to work with highly recommended to friends Andy did a nice job on helping find the right... car very knowledgeable about the brand

It's great to hear that Andy was so helpful in finding you the right car! If there is anything else we can do for you we are here M-Th 7-8, F 7-6 and... Sat 7-5. You can also reach us at 610-693-5855

• April 16, 2019

Chris was fantastic helping and treated us like family . Best car buying process I have ever had . Excellent customer service , communication, honest and... professional. I will always take my car for regular maintenance and will be sending family and friends over .

We are pleased you had such a positive experience with Chris. He is a valued member of our team. We are here to serve you M-Th 7-8, Fri 7-6 and Sat ...7-5. You can also reach us at 610-693-5855.

August 17, 2019

Bought pre-owned 2017 Grand Cherokee. Sales rep Chris Perez provided expert service, extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and answered all questions.... would highly recommend Chris to anyone car shopping.

Chris is a valued member of our team. Thank you for your kind words. I'll be sure to pass along the message to him. We are here M-Th 7-8, F 7-6 and... Sat 7-5. You can also reach us at 610-693-5855.

August 1, 2019

Bought 2013 DGC new in 2013, always serviced at my dealer, 54K miles, never had problems, runs as well as it did new. Very pleased with this van and service.

We are so pleased you are happy with your vehicle and our service!

July 5, 2019

Thank-You Chris Perez!! Because of a previously owned Van costing more to fix than the vehicle was worth, it was time to give in. I let Chris know what... I was looking for, and the budget that I had to remain with-in. Chris was Fantastic in searching for and coming up with the vehicle that I liked, and a price that I could afford! He also was able to help do the leg work over the phone, so that I did not have to spend many Hours sitting and waiting!! Thanx so much Chris; for helping to facilitate a vehicle that fits my needs, and for being respectful to me throughout the process!

We are so glad you are pleased with your purchasing experience with Chris. He is a valued member of our team. We are here to service your needs. Fe...el free to call us at 610-693-5855. We are open M-Thur 7-8, Fri 7-6, Sat 7-5.

June 26, 2019

Absolutely a great experience across the board! Chris was fantastic in his handling of the entire process and Steve and company made the decision to purchase... at Savage a no brainer. I highly recommend!

We are so pleased you had a great experience with Chris! He is a valued member of our team. We are here to serve you M-Th 7-8, Fri 7-6 and Sat 7-5. ... Feel free to call us at 610-693-5855.

June 25, 2019

If we need a car, we always go to Savage. The staff is always polite and helpful and willing to give us the best deals. The service department is great... as well.

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being a loyal Savage customer!

June 21, 2019

I’ve purchased several cars through Savage, I wouldn’t think about going anywhere else...honest, fair, friendly, efficient, accommodating ....Best dealer... around with an actual interest in customer satisfaction, highly recommend!

Thank you Justin for your encouraging words! We do strive to give our customers the best car purchasing experience.

May 2, 2019

What a great team at LB Savage. Joey and Josh are fantastic. They both go way above and beyond to make the entire experience painless and enjoyable.

We are happy you were pleased with your experience at Savage L and B! If there is anything further we can do for you were are open M-Thur 7-8, Fri 7-...6 and Sat 7-5. You can also reach us at 610-693-5855.