New 866-256-8975 Dealer Website
Used 866-589-4704 Email Dealer
Service 888-278-0398

Average based on 671 reviews.
  • Nice people, clean facilities and great service!

At my inspection appointment Paula Mooney suggested new tires for my 2011 Ford Escape as a safety issue before winter was upon us. I checked with my brother who is a service tech for 30 years at Tamiami Ford in Naples, FL who said that you should get about 40,000 miles from the factory tires. I pulled into Kenny Ross Ford at 40,003 miles. I trust Paula's advice not just this day but every time I come in for service. I know she will be fair, timely and watch out for my safety. That's what brings me back to your service department. Thank you Paula!

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting.

• Beyond Awesome!

Found this dealer on internet with terrific selection of cars. Found an Amazing Kia Optima! Fully Loaded! Great price! Ryan Kiffer provided excellent customer satisfaction in product knowledge, friendliness, professionalism. Chuck (Manager/Supervisor) personally made time to also inspect the car. He authorized their body shop to provide cosmetic touch up on a slightly scratched front corner at No Charge. A body shop person crawled on the ground, inspecting the entire car; underneath and around the outside. Ryan continued his terrific personal touch and honestly wrote down the details of the purchase. Jed (finance) walked us through the numbers of the purchase, answering all our questions. Jed shopped around and found a lower interest rate. He also carefully explained the excellent service packages and hand-crafted a detailed package for us, providing great protection for the car while saving us yet more money! The entire crew is so friendly and professional that we brought in a pizza and shared it with everybody! Ryan even invited our dog to come on in for the pizza party! Our dog loved everyone! She laid down right at the feet of the wonderful staffers at the Kenny Ross Dealership. Toffee loves Kenny Ross and her New Car!

• We love our Ford Escape

We love our Ford Escape!!! Jack Walsh is an excellent salesperson.

We love our Ford Escape!!! Jack Walsh is an excellent salesperson.

• Great Dealer in all departments

As usual, the service was great. Got in, got checked and got going.

As usual, the service was great. Got in, got checked and got going.

• great service

When I called about my care, they got me in the next day to look over the problem.

Mary, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you.

• The Best of the Best

Staff was pleasant, helpful and efficient,especially the young man who greated me to explain services and accept the car. I was genuinely pleased with the addition of the car-washing service. My only two minor complaints are tires pressures weren't checked as tire inflate light remained on and if you added vacuuming car to exterior wash it would be perfect. I also REALLY appreciated the Courtesy Van Service because I'm getting older and not always able to find a ride back home after dropping off car. Thanks for all you do.---A Very Satisfied Customer

• Inspection

The staff is very friendly. I will have to return to the service department to have my change oil alert reset. Because I have low mileage on my car,I am not due yet but the car does not know that. I think that the same thing happened last year.

• Bernard Slutiak

Seems like every time I bring the car in for service I get a call about more work that needs done.

Thanks, Laurel! We're happy to help however possible. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

• Service Review

The customer service was excellent and the staff could not have been more helpful.

We appreciate your response, Colleen! Do not hesitate to call if you need anything.

• Customer-focused and Detail Driven

My Sales Professional, Ben Aul, made my day. After having my vehicle totaled by my insurance company while I was on vacation, it was refreshing to have Ben communicate with me via email, text, and phone prior to the purchase. He did everything above expectation to help me find the right vehicle and have it ready to show me when I returned from vacation. We had never even met and he supported me as if I was a life-long customer. It is clear that the intention of this dealership is meet their customer's needs! When I arrived at the dealership, he immediately focused on my questions, needs, concerns, and made sure I was aware of every bell and whistle on the vehicle prior to driving. It was like all the shopping was done for me and all I had to do was show up and make sure what we chose via email and text was really what I wanted. The entire process was smooth with no pressure or delays. At the end of the process, Ben took additional time to be sure I had no other questions and assisted in setting up the "technology" pairing in the vehicle. What a great experience - I plan on having my wife's next vehicle purchased from Ben Aul! Save your time vehicle shopping and reach out to Ben - You will not be disappointed!