Sands Ford of Red Hill

4.4
  • Awesome Job

I really enjoyed my time at this dealership. I told them what I wanted, where I wanted to pay and any extras I wanted. They actually remembered that customer satisfaction is important.

• Beware****

Beware**** Do not buy a used car from this company, they are dishonest. They are not people you want to deal with. They don't stand behind their word Beware******

• Return customer

Thank you for your business and Welcome to the Sands Family!

Samantha was great. She was very informative and very helpful. We didn't realize it at the time but we had bought our first truck from Sands back in 1997 and had the truck for 15 years so we hope this one lasts just as long. The facility is beautiful and clean. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Thank you Sands Ford, thank you Samantha.

Thank you for your business and Welcome to the Sands Family!

• Poor Service

My son bought a vehicle which was less than one year old. After the agreement was made and when picking up the vehicle, we were informed there was only one key. After an unpleasant exchange, the manager only agreed to take some money off which covered only about 1/2 the cost of a second key. When asked why they did not tell us there was only one key beforehand, they actually said, "You didn't ask." They then made a mistake with the title for the trade-in. I had to do the legwork and put out the money for a duplicate title for which they said we would be reimbursed. Allowed one month, made a follow up phone call. Said it would be taken care of. Over two months and still waiting.

• Buyer

We had a great experience recently buying our Ford Transit from Sans Ford. We highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

• TITLE PROBLEMS

HAVE BEEN WAITING OVER 3 MONTHS TO GET THE TITLE CORRECTED ON MY PURCHASE STILL NOT RESOLVED

• Excellent Customer Service

Thank you for your business! Welcome to the Sands Family.

My Husband and myself are long term customers of Red Hill Ford. We have purchased several vehicles there and have periodically returned for routine maintenance and inspection. The vehicles were well maintained by Red Hill Ford's Service Team so repairs were minimal. Any need for service was cordially coordinated by Donna Deetz-Hesse. She is an excellent example premium Customer Service. We will continue to do business with Red Hill Ford.

• Great Service

I Usually have a great experience there. I LOVE Donna Hesse in service!! She always goes the extra mile to make sure your service was excellent.

• Sands Red Hill Ford

Thank you for your business! Welcome to the Sands Family.

I have been a customer of Red Hill Ford for 35 years. The buying process was excellent. I have also found the Customer Service and Quality of repairs to be excellent. I believe that Excellent Customer service is a business's number one marketing tool. The lady who I have contact with for repairs is Donna Deetz-Hesse. She is an excellent representative for Sands Red Hill for. She starts the repair process with a positive and informative attitude. My sister, Kay Souder, is also a customer of Red Hill Ford and she fully agrees with me. We are both very satisfied long-term customers.

• Great customer Service

Thank you for your business! Welcome to the Sands Family.

Going into any dealership is and has always been intimidating for any women. However, my experience with Bryan Ohntrup was pleasantly comfortable. I felt no preasure and was able to get some really good information on certain vehicle's that I been researching. I truly will send my friends and family his direction. Thank you so much for great customer service and making me feel at ease.