Karl Malone Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

82 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 3, 2019

Mr Mike Horrocks truly ROCKS !!!.... no pressure, no hype.... easy going kind of salesman.... fast and friendly service... got pic with the awesome Karl... Malone while we was there.... ������

December 23, 2018

Although the facilities are under construction, the process was great and Mike was the best I have ever worked with. I highly recommend this dealership.... Ask for Mike.

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and feedback regarding our team. Please give us a call if you have any other questions.

• June 24, 2014

Not pushy sales men! This should be your first stop if you are in the market for a new vehicle. We will buy all future vehicles from here.

We strive to do things differently, working with your needs to accomplish your goals. It is that simple. Thank you for becoming part of the Heber fa...mily.

December 3, 2018

Regarding Patrick Saucier - Had never bought a used car from dealer before. Was expecting similar hassles I've had in the past with new cars. I texted... back and forth with Patrick earlier in the day, then went into the dealership in the afternoon. He had picked out a few cars based on the texts, and after driving just the second car, made the deal. Patrick was well prepared which made the entire process very easy. As we were test driving he gave us all the pertinent information on the cars which I had told him were important to us. I will definitely be back in the near future (2-3 yrs.) to acquire a truck to pull our 5th wheel. Thanks again Patrick. Gary Vorst

Gary, thank you for your review and telling us about your experience. We look forward to your next visit and will have a truck ready for you.

November 2, 2018

jim was so helpful. he helped me find the car that i was looking for. great experience. i would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend . :)

Thanks Jessica! We appreciate your feedback!

October 5, 2018

Great group to work with. Mike Horrocks took all the time needed for us to pick the right vehicle and put the best deal together. No high pressure. It... was a great experience and loving the new car.

Thanks for your feedback about Mike and our team here. Please give us a call if you have any questions.

September 29, 2018

Outstanding dealership. I’ve purchased lots of cars in my life and can’t recall a better experience than this. Professional hard working... staff all around. Gave me a great deal and went above and beyond to get me the exact vehicle I wanted. No pressure or games. Honest and straightforward. My primary salesman Mike Horrocks was very helpful and informative, as were his associates. Will definitely be a repeat customer. Proud owner of new Grand Cherokee Trailhawk diesel.

Bob, thank you for feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future.

August 18, 2018

Our garage is now exclusively Ram trucks from Karl Malone Heber. The customer service from Bill Hyde & team the last 4yrs on our 1st Ram has been great!... When it was time to upgrade our 2nd truck (Ford), we did some shopping around but came back “home” for a 2nd Ram. Patrick Saucier had just started but his energy was infectious & by the time we picked up our custom order, he was up to speed & owning the process. We love the community feel & teamwork at the dealership & appreciate their respect of our personal time. Can’t wait for the new building & service center!

Jenny, congratulations on the new truck! We really appreciate you coming in and working with Patrick and our team here. Please give us a call if you... have any questions.

August 16, 2018

Dealer did exactly what he told me he would do. Easiest and fastest purchase I have ever made. No hassle with pricing, great deal right from the beginning.... Do not pass this place to go to the big city. Thanks for making this a great experience!

Brad, thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and your business. Please give us a call if you have any other questions.

August 13, 2018

Not the first vehicle I have Purchase from them and definitely not the last! David and Kaden Are awesome to work with and cut out all the B.S. If you are... in the market for a vehicle make sure you stop in and see these guys.

Thanks Brandon! We appreciate you coming in and working with David, Kaden and our team here.