New 888-297-3485 Dealer Website
Used 888-290-9828 Email Dealer
Service 888-297-6103

Average based on 13 reviews
  • Love my new car

I recently purchased a new Maxima and I couldn't be happier! Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. The salesman wasn't pushy and helped me get a great deal! I am really glad I came to Acme for my car! If you are in the market for a vehicle I highly recommend this dealership!!

• Good disant dealership

I came to ACME dealership on wednesday to look for the nissan Rogue,that i choosed through their website without a long delay they showed me the car i choosed,also had a test drive with disent explanations.After a short time negotiations i was able to trade my old vehicle for a fair amount $$ There was not much hustle of any kind,after signing the contract i got the car soon after. would like to mention that the salesmen that assisted me throughout this process was very knowledgeable straightforward dissent individual with a nice smile. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends.

• Love my new Rogue and Acme Nissan!

We had spent a good deal of time online researching features and comparing prices between the RAV4 and Rogue. We have been very happy with Nissan and Toyota vehicles. Our decision was made easy based on the test drives between the two cars and the totally different experiences at the dealerships. We feel that the Rogue is a better value for about the same money, actually a little less. Our salesperson, Dennis, as well as everyone else at Acme were great to work with. The Rogue is the fourth vehicle our family has purchased from Acme.

• Completely satisfied!

I recently purchased a used Nissan Rogue from Acme Nissan, and I left completely satisfied. John Van Ness is an excellent salesman, completely professional and not at all pushy or deceptive like other salespeople. John was always honest and told it like it is without trying to put a spin on anything, and that straight-shooting approach to selling is something I really appreciate. The finance people were outstanding as well. Overall, the dealership offers great customer service and I had a completely positive experience. I plan on shopping at Acme again in the future.

• satisfied customer

I have been leasing with Acme Nissan for the past 6 years. Had great deals on Nissan Versa and Nissan Rogue. Very professional staff, smooth paperwork process, excellent service (free of charge 6 routine complementary services), excellent cars! Yuri is absolutely the best expert/salesman I have ever known - very patient, client oriented, always "win-win" state when having a deal with him. Overall, great dealership, highly recommended!

• Service

This was my first time here. I am very pleased with the way I was treated for a new battery. I would recommend the friendly service staff

• Service

Had purchase the car somewhere else and didn't care for their service and so I come here. Very pleased with service so far.

First time here because it's close to home and overall happy

First time here because it's close to home and overall happy

• Service

They are being helpful. I like that they open early. They gave me ride when needed as well.

• Service

No problems from the buying process to getting my car serviced. everyone is always accommodating.