Woltz & Wind Ford

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 568 reviews

• January 6, 2016

I bought my Ford Focus at Woltz & Wind in June 2015, which was a very positive experience. So far, I have taken it in for service three times (flat t...ire, recall, and oil change), and I have been very impressed with the level of service. Everyone has been friendly and helpful, and I have never had to wait for a long time. I will continue to take my car to W&W for all my automotive needs.

We are glad you chose our dealership! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

June 1, 2018

Jon Kirks was an awesome salesman at Woltz and Wind Ford in Carnegie Pa. He made our buying process go smoothly and worked with our finances to get us... the vehicle we wanted! I would recommend him to everyone!

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to tell us about your experience. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than ha...ppy to assist you! Safe travels!

May 20, 2018

My son made an appointment to get a works oil change tire rotation. Received a confirmation e-mail. Took a day off work and showed up early for the ap...pointment. Talked to a service adviser by the name of Ziggy. He told me there was no record of an appointment but if I would leave it all day he would graciously work it in. There was no way I was going to sit there all day waiting for an oil change. As I got about a mile away from the dealership my son called me and told me he got an e-mail stating the appointment was cancelled. I turned around and asked to speak to the service manager (Jim Morgan) Told him the story and he said send him the e-mails he would use it as a teaching moment. Ziggy flat out lied and the service manager said he would make it a teaching matter. My son sent him both e-mails and we never heard nothing else from them. First and last time trying this dealership.

May 2, 2018

Was deceived and got a lemon but by the time we realized it, it was too late to return the vehicle. Very dissatisfied with this dealership.

December 11, 2017

Mike in Service is awesome! This guy went up and beyond to help us out when we lost the keys for our new 2017 F150 in leaves with our kids. We have... bought cars from this dealership and we have had all our services done by them for the past 8 years and can not brag enough on these guys. The our last Ford we bought used from this dealership and and just recently gave it to a friend with 250,000 miles on it. All their services was done by woltz and they kept our Ford Escape purring from 250,00 Miles, that is incredible. She is still running also, but with a new owner. —-Travis Simpson-Hunt 2017 F150 Owner Costumer of 8 Years

Travis, it is great to hear that Mike was able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! Thank you so much for choosing Woltz ...& Wind Ford as your first choice for service; we value your business!

August 1, 2017

I was unimpressed with this dealership. My salesman talked down to me as a woman buying a car alone and definitely had the feel of a slimy used car s...alesman. In addition the car I was coming to test drive which I had contacted them ahead of time about had a dead battery when I came to drive it. Seemed very unorganized and unprofessional . I don't feel that I'd buy a car here just based on this experience. There are so many other dealerships which I've had good test drives with that I'd prefer to deal with.

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It is important to us that we satisfy every customer and you actually really help us by bringing this issue to ou...r attention. I am concerned about this issue and would like the opportunity to address it. Please be sure to contact me at your earliest convenience. I look forward to speaking with you. Regards, Frank Davin, GSM

July 19, 2017

Horrible service department. Two days trying to get car fixed. Cannot even tell me what needs done or when will be done. Called a yesterday at 2:30 af...ter dropping off at 9:00. They had not even looked at car yet. After changing oil said they needed another day. Brought back and been here three hours. Still nothing. Not the first time this has happened. Don't use unless warranty repair or oil change. Incapable of anything more on timely basis.

May 25, 2017

I was lied to about the vehicle on the post online, also by the salesman himself. Drove 2 and a half hours for nothing. Asked the salesman over the ph...one if the car was a 6sp manual. He said yes without a doubt. Also the online post said so too, the car was automatic. Very disappointed.

We apologize, Dave! Our team didn't see that you asked the question about the transmission and we're sorry that you had to make the drive all the way ...down here. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. Sincerely, Frank Davin, GSM

March 6, 2017

I purchased a used 2014 Flex from Woltz Wind Ford remotely. We were looking for particular features and found the vehicle online. From the start they ...were terrific to work with. Our main salesman was Mike Galvin. He returned texts and calls promptly and followed up quickly with answers to our questions. Naturally we were a bit apprehensive purchasing a vehicle that we could not see and drive for ourselves ahead of the transaction. Everything was handled forthrightly and expeditiously by everyone at Woltz Wind. Purchasing the car from Philadelphia was slightly complicated. The documents had to be sent and returned by overnight mail--twice because we forgot one signature on one document the first time. All the documents came clearly sorted and labeled with a return envelope. The vehicle was checked and certified very quickly. Even on his days off Mike responded, and the dealership followed through with questions and requests--even after the transaction was essentially complete. I was especially impressed when, after the vehicle was paid for in full and being readied for shipment, a mechanic discovered a theretofore unnoticed defect in a rocker panel, and Michael called me immediately. We agreed to delay shipment a couple of business days while they expedited procurement and installation of the part. I could well have imagined a scenario where they ignored the problem and left it for us to discover ourselves--leaving us to manage the logistics of getting it repaired by a different dealer here. When the shipper arrived at the dealer his dispatcher called me with a question I could not answer. I called Mike, who was off. He called the dealership and the issue was resolved and the vehicle loaded and on the road in under 15 minutes. I called today, over a week after closing the deal, to ask a question and I received a call back and answer within 5 minutes. It is clear that not only does the salesman make every effort to support the customer, but the dealership--including the mechanical and body shops--make every effort to support the salesman. The vehicle itself is exactly as advertised and we are so far (only about 50 miles of driving) happy with it. Overall I was treated very very well and my anxieties about purchasing long distance put to rest by Mike's and the dealership's excellent treatment.

Thank you for leaving this remarkable feedback and congratulations on your new 2014 Ford Flex! We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear that ...Mike and the rest of the team were able to meet your needs. At Woltz & Wind Ford, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction. We look forward to assisting you again down the road! Best, Frank Davin, GSM

February 24, 2017

I really appreciate the staff and choices available.

Ken, thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional se...rvice. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or needs. Best, Frank Davin, GSM