4.0
  • Good experience

Thank You Very Much Donna.

Recently purchased a Chevy Captiva Sport LT from Bob Fisher. Lewis Carpenter was very helpful and knowledgeable. My experience was a good one, and I would recommend Bob Fisher to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Thank You Very Much Donna.

Worst service ever watch for false advertising and no attempt to make things rite

We take these reviews seriously and would like to resolve the issues that Adam had. We have no recollection of Adam being in our dealership or being an internet customer. Adam, my name is Gailen Engel and I am the Business Development Manager at Bob Fisher Chevrolet. I would like to discuss this matter with you. Please call me at 610-921-0261 Ext 161 or email me at g.engel@bobfiserchev.com Gailen Engel

• Jeanette

Good experience.Jeanette was helpful, energetic,and knowledgeable without being pushy.

• Great Customer Service...tyvm!

Our family has purchased 10 vehicles over the years from Bob Fisher Chevrolet and has nothing but good experiences with the purchases...thank you, Harold. I recently needed minor paint repair work done on my 2014 Equinox, and the service was awesome...thank you, Dick. We have experienced good customer service and satisfaction from the Service Dept. too. Keep up the good work for your dedicated customers. Anne

• Horrible experience

Bought a vehicle for a fair price but I live in another state. Nothing but problems after that. Very unprofessional staff all the way up to the used sales manager. Horrible communication and at times seemed like they had no idea what to do. Took over a month and a half to get the correct paperwork to register in my state. Please save yourself a major headache and look somewhere else. I wish I would have.

• Jeanette gerhart

Jeanette is amazing! She worked with me above and beyond to make sure I got the best deal. I've always wanted a 300 and she did everything in her power to make sure I got it, I world recommend her to anyone! Thanks again Jeanette yer the best! Kathy p.

• Bad online experience

Went online for a car for my daughter. Was contacted by two different people who both said I could get a price after they spoke to the manager. Never heard back in over two weeks!! Really??

• Great service and experience

I had a great experience. It was my first time buying a car and everything went smoothly. The dealership took great care into helping me find a car.

• Great Dealership...

I would highly recommend buying a car from Bob Fisher Chevrolet. The entire staff was great to deal with and the deal I got beat everyone else.