A&T Chevrolet Subaru

New Used Service

563 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

• Great Experience at A and T Chevrolet
    April 4, 2017

Great salesman, very nice experience. Very easy process. Fast, no haggle price. Walked us through the process. Everyone very friendly. Thanks

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your business and welcome you to the A & T family.

Great friendly atmosphere. Low pressure buying.
    April 10, 2018

My wife and I went to A&T with the intention just to look at new Outback models. We were greeted by a super friendly sales associate who asked what we... were looking for. After a very low key test drive and explanation of features, we were asked if we were interested. As we really liked the model we test drove, we asked for some numbers. The numbers we got back were good but not within our budget. We parted ways and went home. After some number crunching on our behalf, we reached back out to A&T to see if we could make a deal. They then worked with us to meet our concerns and get us the best deal they could offer. We are now the proud owners of a new 2018 Outback and are happy to recommend A&T to our friends and family.

Overall Experience

Very helpful and friendly!
    April 9, 2018

This is our third Subaru we purchased with A and T Subaru. All three purchases were great experiences! We have had our cars serviced through A and T..., as well. Excellent service. Highly recommend!

Overall Experience

the first time car buyer... buys a car!
    April 6, 2018

I had been searching for my particular car for about six months, every single day, several times a day on every car buying website you can think of! I... went to a few different dealerships and test drove a few different cars, before I stumbled upon A&T Subaru. They had posted a 2016 Subaru WRX Limited which was my IDEAL car! I knew I had to go at least check it out. I set up an appointment online, and when I showed up they were extremely friendly and ready to show me my car. Stephen T. helped me out with my entire process. Before our test drive he walked around and showed me a bunch of different things about the car. (things I didn't even know existed!) I let Stephen know that I knew how to drive manual, I just wasn't very good at it, and he let me know that I could absolutely just stay in the car dealership parking lot for my test drive. We went for a few laps and I loved the car, and I then knew that the not-so-fun business part would be approaching. Which, I believe is everyone's least favorite thing to do when walking into a car dealership. Negotiation, trying to figure out what is an appropriate number to ask. They were very accommodating to my needs and requests, and after some back and forth questions, they gave me my perfect number for my dream car! I put down a deposit, and I picked it up the next week. They had it ready and detailed when I got there, and all paperwork ready to go. Frank was great with all of the paperwork stuff as well. I highly recommend going to A&T to purchase your vehicle. They are a great team and they want to make sure you are happy with your purchase. It is one of the biggest ones you will make in your life.

Made Car Buying an Enjoyable Experience
    April 6, 2018

From my first cold call to A&T thru driving away with my Equinox, salesman Earl Overpeck was patient with my questions, knowledgeable, personable, and... business like when needed. He actually made the car buying experience enjoyable. In addition, Al Sable in finance presented all the finance options to us in a clear, precise manner, and I never felt pressured. I would highly recommend A&T Chevrolet.

Awesome!
    April 5, 2018

Great service, great people, great business. Highly recommend! Every body was very nice to work with, answered all of my questions and realized they a...re all there to make you satisfied. That???s what every customer needs. Definitely we???ll worth the buy!

Overall Experience

Great place to buy a car!
    April 3, 2018

No pressure no hype, sales people just show you your options, when you are ready to do that. It???s a pleasure to do business there.

Nice people, very knowledgeable
    April 2, 2018

Stephen showed humor and a high level of knowledge about the available Crosstrek Models. He was able to work with my budget and get me into the car I... wanted. He kept me well informed during the whole car buying process. We were quite impressed.

Subaru Legacy Sport Purchase
    April 2, 2018

Had exactly what I wanted at A&T Subaru. Emailed sales team for pricing and was by far the best in the region. No back and forth with negotiation, whi...ch I appreciated! Knowledgeable team. Easy, relaxed transaction.

Great place to buy
    March 26, 2018

This makes the fifth car we have bought from A and T. We always work with Brian Schaefer. Even after moving further away we continue to make it a po...int to purchase our vehicles from Brian. He is a true professional which is hard to come by these days. He is knowledgeable of the vehicles and attentive to inquiries whether by phone or email. Brian makes a daunting process a pleasure. Al Sable also got us a great finance rate and got us through the paper work in a flash. We will continue to purchase future vehicles from Brian and A and T and would gladly recommend them to family and friends.

A&T Chevrolet

Thanks for the kudos. We do our best to ensure nothing but a positive experience for our customers and are glad to hear that was what you received. If... there are any other automotive needs we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Joe Fost , GM

A&T Chevrolet Subaru