• Outstanding

Outstanding. Sales and service are top notch. Never a problem with service and rohrich provides me with a loaner equal or better than my car

• Honest treatment

Made me feel welcome and not like I was being ripped off. Made me feel welcome and that I was in good hands

• Great Service Department

Professional and personal care shown with the service department. They did a great job taking care of the issues I had with my 2016 CTS.

• Great Service!

The professionalism of Mike Englehart and service team, service is prompt and always completed within estimated time frame, and the car pick-up/delivery on service day is most convenient.

• Excellence Plus!

My sales people Mark and Kevin found me the right car in my price range. There is a quality of excellence throughout and Gil in service is outstanding!

• Rohrich

Great service, clean. Advisors are well informed on warranty issues but they should be more knowledgeable on extended warty i.e wheel, paint touch-up eyc

• Great Customer Service

Great customer service and friendly staff. Everyone at the dealership goes the extra mile to meet customer needs. From the purchase process to routine maintenance, I don't have any need to go elsewhere.

• Great service

The ease in making my appointment and the speed at which it was accomplished. Love receiving the loaner car. Thank You

• Great service

Just had oil changed and every thing went well. What else can I say for 20 dam words. Bla Bla Bla

• Service visit

Fast and easy.The service personal were great. They got me in and out in a service loaner . The work was done in a timely manner.i