Bob Rohrman Subaru

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 93 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

93 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bob Rohrman Subaru from DealerRater.com

• Great sales at Rohrman
    December 23, 2017

I have purchased 4 Subaru's at Bob Rorhman in Lafayette. Jeff Young is my salesman. Straight forward, honest , friendly. If you want to purchase see J...eff, tell him Tony sent you!¿

Great
    December 26, 2017

Marty was very helpful. He never hesitated to find me what I was looking for. I wanted to praise his performance, and excellent customer service.

Good Dealer Experience
    December 12, 2017

Pete Sturm is a very good salesperson to deal with at Bob Rohrman Subaru. I have purchased 4 vehicles from Pete and he is always a pleasure to work w...ith. Pete is very knowledgeable of the Subaru vehicles and takes the time to explain both mechanical and technical features of the car. He is also there after the sale to follow up with any questions or issues that might come up. When certain Outback models were in short supply, Pete went to great lengths to ensure that we received exactly the Outback we were looking for. Very much appreciate Pete and the service he provides.

Helpful & Concerned
    December 11, 2017

Pete Sturm answered all my questions. Financing went quickly & smoothly. When I picked up my new Impreza Pete took time to acclimate me to the technol...ogy on my car by driving a distance & explaining while using the technology which helped tremendously. About a week or so later I went back to Rohrman Subaru for a refresher course from Anne. She went over the technology, answered my questions & I was given a gas card to use for my time. I had an excellent experience at this dealership with all people I came in contact with.

Subaru certified sales associate

Great salesperson. He answered all my questions.
    December 5, 2017

John Pilatz is a great salesman. He knew the answer to all my questions and took a great amount of time showing my new car and going over everything i...n detail.

Great service!
    December 2, 2017

Had been looking for a good used vehicle for several months. Found a Jeep at Rohrman's.. Everyone was so easy to work with and made it a good experien...ce. We have recommended them to several people.

Easy!
    December 1, 2017

I did some on-line research before trading cars and found the website to be very user friendly. It was nice to choose the car I wanted and go to the ...dealership with the information that made it easy for them to find the car. The test drive was long enough to see how it handled on city streets and at higher speeds, which was important to me, and the salesman was very nice to deal with. The whole experience was easy and positive, and made it very convenient to get me into my new car, which I LOVE!

Great experience
    November 30, 2017

We don???t buy cars very often since we tend to keep them for over ten years. We look at the task as a ???chore??? and generally dread the experience.... From the moment Shane Sterret walked up to us in the showroom, we felt at ease and cared for. We were trading in our BMW X3 and had serious concerns at looking at another brand of car but as it turned out, we bought our 2018 Forester and absolutely made the right choice. Love it!

Non stop love!
    November 29, 2017

I reverently purchased a 2018 Subaru crosstreck from Bob Rhorman and my boyfriend recently bought a Dodge truck from a different dealership (name is n...ot necessary). But the difference between the two dealerships is unreal! I am constantly getting checkups from Bon Rhorman and the shower me with small gifts. Really makes you feel important. Whereas my boyfriend has not heard from his dealership since purchasing his new truck. Thank you Bob Rhorman for being consistent and making me feel like a truly valued customer.

Buying a Subaru Forrester
    November 28, 2017

Our experience was friendly, quick and without any hassle. Pete was great in meeting our scheduling needs. He is very knowledgeable about the vehicle...s he sells. He even rode with us in some very nasty weather to show us features. Thanks, Pete.

Bob Rohrman Subaru