Buhler & Bitter Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 162 reviews

162 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Buhler & Bitter Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM from DealerRater.com

• April 22, 2014

I bought my 2012 Dodge Journey from Buhler and Bitter. From the first moment I stopped at the trailer (after the fire) till the present - my experienc...e with the employees here has been nothing but very professional and courteous. Claire was my salesperson and she helped answer any question I had - it was the 1st time buying a larger vehicle due to my travelling a distance to work everyday. Ed and Mike helped get the financing. Then there is the service dept which is tops - Tim, Chris and Rick are very professional and courteous. But the biggest help has been Carlos the service manager who always answers my questions and concerns about my vehicle and I do pester him alot. I would not take my vehicle anywhere else. This group of professionals has made my experience at Buhler a wonderful one and I look forward to dealing with them in the future.

June 16, 2018

I was attended by Daylin, super attentive, amiable, and helped us through the process. Excelent job on her part in general. Thank you very much!

June 15, 2018

Tim was the man. I didnt have an appointment and he got me in and out of there within 45 minutes for my first oil change. He was very knowledgeable wi...th explaining what my vehicle is going to need maintenance wise in the future. He is a great advisor and an asset to your dealership. I will request him for my next visit.

Buhler and Bitter

Thank you for taking time out of your day to recognize Tim, we really appreciate it. Thank you for choosing us, and have a great weekend!

June 5, 2018

Had an awesome experience with this dealership and salesman. Worked with Brendan Cooper who took the time to explain all the different Wrangler models... and which one would be best for our needs. Dealership was willing to work with us in swapping out options to get exactly what we wanted. Brendan was very patient, no pressure, and was able to negotiate a great price. Entire deal was done through text message. Brendan even went as far as playing along with us to surprise our daughter when we arrived for delivery. Would highly recommend him as your salesperson of choice and also the dealership.

Buhler and Bitter

Congratulations on your new Jeep, and thank you for the kind words!

Brendan Cooper

June 2, 2018

I walked into the dealership and was met by Gina who was pleasant and professional. I told her that I was at the dealer to lease a vehicle if the numb...ers were right. 30 minutes later we started the process and sometime in the afternoon my vehicle was delivered. I didn't have the hagle. Thank for a wonderful experience.

Buhler and Bitter

Congratulations on your new lease, and thank you for the feedback.

Gina Shevick

May 30, 2018

Recently purchased a vehicle. I was very undecided and had driven many diff trucks over the last week after my Honda Pilot was totalled. Dailyn made ...me feel very comfortable and she didnt rush me. Was not pushy or she did not try to coerce Into anything. Gave me personal space to make my decision. She was very knowledgeable and pleasure to deal with. I had visited other Jeep dealers and wound up traveling from North Jersey to give her my business. I would recommend her and this dealership.

Buhler and Bitter

Thank you so much for the kind words, and thank you for your business!

May 24, 2018

I had called Bueller Auto sales looking for a car i found on True Car website and was transfered to Daylin. From the beginning it was easy talking to ...her...not the same old stuffed shirt aggressive car salesperson, but more like a friend. She took great care of me, she was very informative about the car, and she sold it well. On the day i bought the car it was raining so instead of sending it to the carwash that day she asked me to comeback the next day when it wasn't raining...that impressed me cause getting a car washed when its raining doesn't make sense...when i pulled up the next morning there she was right at the door...she took care of me quickly... I would definitely go back if im looking for another car. And would definitely send friends to Bueler. Ive bought alot of cars and this was brobably my best buying experience...

May 16, 2018

I have purchased many cars in the 40+ years that I have been driving. Car shopping has always been a time consuming and usually disheartening experie...nce. There are several car dealerships that I will not even shop, just because of previous unpleasant experiences. Daylin approached me as I was walking the Buhler Jeep lot recently and asked what I was looking for. She quickly got me to test drive 2 cars, but neither one was what I was looking for. She took note of my preferences and price range. Several days later she called me with information on other vehicles that might interest me, so I came back to the dealership and test drove 2 more cars and ended up purchasing one. Daylin was patient, professional and pleasant to work with. I will definitely recommend her to everyone that I know!

May 10, 2018

I purchased my Chrysler Town and Country ten years ago at this dealership. Since then I have had my vehicle serviced almost exclusively at the dealer...ship. The service staff has always been attentive and taken excellent care of my car. However, recently the day before I was ready to depart on a long road trip my car had a problem. I have to thank Tim in the service department for looking at my vehicle somewhat late in the day and getting the problem fixed so I could leave on time. Now that is great customer service. I will be buying my next vehicle from this dealer and taking the car to this superb service department for its care.

May 9, 2018

Joan was totally honest and upfront with everything. I bought a 2018 Jeep Wrangler unlimited JL. I hate the whole car buying process but Joan made it ...as painless as possible.