2.3
  • What a team!

These guys just "get it". I was in a terrible situation and worried I would not be able to get out of a lease without a huge penalty. Not only did they get me in a newer car with less miles, my payment went down almost $150! I was shocked and more importantly, I was grateful. At no point did I feel pressured into doing something I was not comfortable doing. I'm sad to say I've been in the area all my life and this is the first time I have shopped at Fuson, but they have a customer for life! Brenda W.

• Their service is terrible.

I will never buy another car from this dealership their service is terrible and anything and everything is not covered under a warranty that they sell you when you buy the car.

• Service Department

I have been going to Fuson for years. My family and I have purchased multiple cars from Fuson. We've always been happy throughout the process and with service after the sale. This has recently changed. Earlier this year I took in my ignition key for a recall. I was later contacted and informed that the recall in fact had not been preformed because parts were not available. I was left feeling a little surprised and frustrated because this information wasn't shared with me when I made the appointment, dropped off the vehicle, OR when it was picked up. Most recently, I took in my vehicle for an oil change and tire rotation. Once I got home and took a look at my vehicle I noticed the tires had NOT been rotated. I have a curbed tire with a mark in the rubber that was still on the rear passenger side. You can imagine my frustration when once AGAIN I sent my vehicle in for service and the service was not completed. I prefer to have my vehicle serviced by someone I can count on and TRUST to do the job. I would NOT recommend the Fuson, Buick, Cadillac & GMC service department to anyone.

• Awesome Used Car Team!!

I bought a Jeep and they took great care of me. I will tell everyone about them. Tim is the best!

• Happy Customer

They did a great job. No hassle. They were very nice and we were in and out in an hour with a new vehicle. They didn't play the sales "game" with us. We have now purchased two cars from them and will return in the future.