Open Road Mazda of East Brunswick

3.7
  • Great service at open road Mazda, east brunswick

I am a repeat customer at the open road Mazda dealership in East Brunswick. Both times I've been helped by Mark R. Mark is an outstanding employee and one of the reasons I chose to lease another Mazda. He is extremely helpful and knows exactly how to get you the deal that you want. I would highly recommend him. I love my new Mazda!! Thank you Mark and open road Mazda!

• Costumer

Very bad service. Price advertise is not what you are going to pay for the vehicles.

• Highly recommend

Excellent experience,finance manager was a little rude keep trying to push an After market warranty for more that double the price I paid from the manufacturer directly got very short tempered when I asked basic questions , everyone else very professional. Brian was an exceptional salesman.

• Poor service waited for 3 hours for oil

Poor service they didnot know where my car was. Waited for 3 hours for oil change

• "Wonderful Experience"

A wonderful experience. I never been to a car dealership as smooth as this. NO sales pressure. Got me right into the vehicle (used) that I wanted for a test drive. Explained the details of the vehicle and the prior owner took very good care of the car. Worked with me with the final costs and all went smoothly. Frank your the Best and Mike your Great. I would recommend this dealership!!

Thank you very much for your kind words. On behalf of our General Manager Leo Angelicola and our entire staff we would like to welcome you to our Open Road Family. Please know we are here for all your automotive needs. We greatly appreciate the privilege to earn your business. Feel free t contact us anytime. Best Jack Trautwein Business Development Manager Open Road Mazda of East Brunswick 732 257 5300

• Great Experience

It's our first time purchasing a vehicle at Open Road Mazda. Our experience purchasing our CX9 was hassle free and the work staff was outstanding. We would absolutely recommend Open Road to our friends and family ,and we will be back again in the future.

• Service

Currently with dealership unconstruction, but even with it being a little crazier than normal the staff is friendly and accommodating.

• Great dealership

Open Road Mazda is great dealership. They are very professional. Never had a problem always a great experience.

• Great Experience

Bought a new 2016 CX-5 AWD and worked with Mark Rodrigo. Mark was very understanding and easy to work with. I dealt with several dealerships before, but left after they played price games. Mark made the process enjoyable and quick. Left the dealership within couple hours and would buy there again.

• GREAT EXPERIENCE AND IN LOVE WITH OUR NEW CAR

danny kim- had a great experience!! the sales and management helped me and my wife get into a cx-5 with a trade in of a 2009 optima gave us a great deal! the cx-5 sport is a super great car we are in love with it! even opted for the easy care since this will be our family car and help me get to my veteran appointments as well as family trips! thank you all of you at east brunswick mazda!!