• Wonderful experience

Thanks for the kind words about our dealership and we look forward to taking care of you on your next vehicle.

I had a wonderful experience with Crown Ford of Hoopeston. The buying process was easy, they were willing to get to the price I wanted on my trade in, and they were able to make the process go smoothly and swiftly. I am impressed with the small town atmosphere as they seemed like friends rather than a business. If I get the opportunity to work with them again, I will certainly be at there door when I am ready to buy again. And I certainly recommend them to my family and friends. Keep up the good work.

• Awesome dealership

Ford of hoopeston had the best deals and the employees were incredible and worked with me alot so I could bring my new car home :)

• Great customer service,even when buying preowned

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Guys were great! We called ahead to inquire on a preowned listing. When we went to look at the car, they had it pulled into the garage out of the weather and cold. When we returned 2 days later to purchase, they had it pulled in again - out of snow and icy and in warmer garage.

• good service cleanfacility

Thank you Eric and Connie. It was a pleasure working with you. Crown Ford of Hoopeston

I had been to crown before for a recall on my 99 Ford f150. They got me right in, did the recall with no hassle. Just recently, my wife and I were looking at trucks in Hoopeston and bought a 2008 Ford f150. The sales rep Doc Moline and his boss Rick Martinas were both very helpful.

• Trustworthy Dealership

Thank you again Mike, for allowing us to earn your business. Crown Ford of Hoopeston

I would recommend this dealership to anyone! They gave me a fair price on my trade-in and a fair price on a pre-owned van. The van was topnotch, as was the customer service and assurance that they wanted the vehicle to work for me and my family. That is old-fashioned business ethics that a person can count on. Thank you Crown Ford.

• Best experience ever!!

We recently purchased a Ford Edge from Crown Ford. We had done our research and knew what we wanted. We drove over and met with Vern and test drove the vehicle. He was great and answered the few questions we still had. We were dealing with Rick during the sales process and felt so at ease during the process. We have never been made so comfortable and had a car dealer be so honest and up front. I would recommend this dealer to everyone. It is definitely worth the drive to Hoopeston to be treated right. We will definitely be back and tell everyone we know to visit them. We couldn't be happier!!!

Thanks again Rick and Kelley. It was nice meeting you and we truly appreciate your business. We look forward to taking care of your vehicle needs in the future. Crown Ford of Hoopeston

• We were inpressed with the whole process.

Thanks again for your business and we look forward to taking care of you in the future. Crown Ford of Hoopeston

I had found our Ford Five Hundred online. So we drove a little way to see the car. The representative was extremely nice and she was not pushy. I liked that! She was informative and answered all of my questions. We loved the car and they began the process of the loan. We were driving the car home that evening. They were more than happy to serve us and make sure we were comfortable with the purchase. We then received a card from the representative a few days later thanking us for the purchase. We will do service with them again in the future. Very pleased!!!!

• Best Buying Experience

I would just like to thank Kim and Rick at Crown Ford. There were no smoke screens, false promise, or misleads of any kind. Vehicle was exactly as described in phone conversation with Kim. I knew what I wanted before I arrived, and once I got at the dealership, they worked to get the deal done.

It was very nice working with you. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your service needs. Thanks again, Crown Ford of Hoopeston

• Great experience ... well worth the drive!!

Thank you for the kind words. We pride ourselves in how we do business and it's people like you that help us succeed. Enjoy your new van.

I can't say enought about this dealership. We spent weeks looking for the right van and I was getting tired and weary from talking to so many dealers and salespeople, until I came across Star Chrysler/Crown Ford. After speaking with the owner, Dick, who actually answered my email inquiry and called me, we drove almost 3 hours with two young children to look at and hopefully purchase a 2010 Town & Country. The van was exactly what he said it would be, and there were NO surprises when we sat down to complete the purchase. No high pressure sales tactics, no back and forth haggling on price. He gave us a great deal up front and I felt at ease from the moment we spoke on the phone to the moment we left the dealership. This place is top notch. Very easy to deal with and honest service. Dick and his wife were great. Thank you. I guess there really is something to be said about a small town dealer! At least this one =)

• Buying a new car

We recently purchased a new edge from Crown Ford and we were very satisfied with our salesman Allen Wilson. They were very easy to work with and no high pressure. I felt they were honest with us and we liked doing business with the dealership. I will recommend them to all our family and friends.

It was truly a pleasure getting to know you guys and appreciate the referral you sent us the very next day. Thanks you again. Crown Ford of Hoopeston