Brad Howell Ford

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 7 reviews

Call This Dealer

New

October 19, 2016

We first called Brad Howell Ford in search of a late model Explorer. I spoke to Baxter Howell & he told us of their Tent Sale in Kokomo. We visited ...him there and gave him a list of what we were looking for. We had been looking for quite awhile and weren't sure we would ever find one. A few weeks later, Baxter found the perfect Explorer for us. We saw it yesterday and it is everything we wanted and more. My wife is so excited. Baxter and Brad are great, and they are honest people who value integrity, commitment and loyalty. When they make a promise, they keep it. They not only sell cars, they build relationships. If you haven't experienced a highly professional dealership with a great team of people who care about you, call them. You'll be glad you did. Lee & Sharon Rush, Peru, IN

April 21, 2016

My salesman Fred was awesome! I was set on a long wheelbase F-150 Crew Cab and if you have tried to find one you know how few there are out there. Thr...ow in that I changed my mind on color 3 times and was indecisive on my options meant that Fred had to perform multiple searches to find my truck. The week my employee discount was going to expire I was also on spring break. Fred and I talked daily and he sent emails of window stickers for me to review. The final decision to choose a truck in Michigan was made with me 1000 miles away on Thursday afternoon and he had my truck waiting for me on Monday to pick up. Great customer service is an understatement to the way I was treated by their sales staff. This was my first purchase at this dealership but they have definitely earned me as a customer.

September 11, 2015

I've dealt with dealer for over 20 years. I do all my automotive business here.

September 1, 2015

Love this place. Buying my new vehicle was a great experience with this group. Now, as I return for service, I have realized this is my go to dealersh...ip. I can't imagine buying a vehicle anywhere else. The treatment I receive from Brad Howell Ford's staff far exceeds other dealerships I have had dealings with. If you're looking for a dealership that treats you like one of the family, you need to check these guys out.

August 30, 2015

Absolutely the best Ford dealership that I have experienced. The customer service is outstanding and always helpful and very knowledgeable in Ford pro...ducts. Doesn't matter if you are in for parts, service or sales someone is always going the extra distance to ensure your satisfaction. The friendliest dealership I have ever dealt with.

August 25, 2015

If you live within 10 miles or 200 miles there isn't any other ford dealership I would attend! The prices are the best around & yet you get great help... from experienced workers!

August 24, 2015

Couldn't ask for a better place to do business!!!!!

Brad Howell Ford