Flemington INFINITI

1587 reviews

1587 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Flemington INFINITI from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 18, 2020

Rob Wolf and Dave were fantastic! No pressure and easy process! Plates arrived within two days and I couldn't be more happy with the vehicle!

February 10, 2020

Paul took. Are of my immediate oil change needs and then wanted to make sure I wasn’t having any other issues. I explained an intermittent electrical... problem and he and the tech jumped right on it. It was determined I should leave it so I was given a loaner. Paul then kept me up to date on every step of the process. When it was finished Paul explained everything they did and made sure I was happy. My car was returned clean and working like a new car. Thanks Paul!

Jack - We are so excited to hear about your great experience. Remember to give us a call anytime if you have any questions, and thank you again for t...rusting us with your business.

Paul Hickman

(5.0) 194 reviews

• April 8, 2017

From the initial call to deliver a painless, friendly and courteous experience. Patty, Bob & George were terrific.

February 6, 2020

Robert made the experience so positive and was very honest & transparent in all aspects of negotiation. Would recommend him to anyone buying a car!! He... is a real class act which is hard to find in a car dealership. And even after I bought the car, when I returned to get my plates, he installed them all for me. So refreshing to have a positive car buying experience.

Thank you so much for sharing! We are so glad that our team offered you such a positive and memorable experience. Congratulations and welcome to our... family!

Robert Presuto

(5.0) 170 reviews

February 5, 2020

I love my new "pre-owned" Infinity... which looks like brand new!! Tom and David made my car buying experience wonderful. I appreciate their willingness... to work with me to get the best deal possible. They were professional, knowledgeable, courteous and patient. They were able to get me into my new car with a great deal, financing, detailing and even shiny tires...all in a few hours. THANK YOU.

Thank YOU for trusting that we would take good care of you. Thank you for sharing and we look forward to being your go-to team for years to come!

Tom Ashforth

(5.0) 43 reviews

February 3, 2020

Wow! What a wonderful experience from Rob Wolf and the entire crew at Flemington Infiniti. From the initial quick internet response, to a very knowledge... salesperson, to a finance dept willing to work hard on a complex deal - everyone we worked with were simply fantastic. We had a blast, and love our Q50 Red Sport!

Rob - We are so excited to hear about your great experience. Remember to give us a call anytime if you have any questions, and thank you again for tr...usting us with your business. Congratulations and welcome to our Flemington Family!

Steve Kiley

General Manager

(5.0) 630 reviews

Cortney Callanan

Internet Advisor

(5.0) 10 reviews

February 3, 2020

Fantastic dealership. They are always professional and knowledgeable. Steve Kiley and his staff are always professional. Dawn in sales is fantastic as... well Dave in finance. I have been dealing with this dealership for over 10 years and they are wonderful from the sales to management to the service department. 20 stars if I could rate them

Eric - Your continued loyalty and trust in our team is the best reward (but we'd also not complain about getting 20 stars). Thank you so much for tak...ing the time to share and for being part of our family for the past 10 years.

Steve Kiley

Dawn Taylor

Sales Consultant

(5.0) 169 reviews

January 30, 2020

One of a kind dealership! Flemington Infiniti is an absolutely amazing car purchasing experience. Rob Wolf was a delight to have as my sales rep, very... patient and very knowledgable. David Yougnan as well, he helped me get into my dream car! No need to ever purchase a car anywhere else, I am for sure a lifetime customer as well as many others!

Lindsay - No matter how many times we've helped you with a new vehicle, it is always exciting for us to hear our customers had a great experience. Th...ank you for sharing your story and for trusting us with your business. Congratulations on the latest addition to the family!

January 29, 2020

Let me tell you how phenomenal this team is! Paul is my service advisor for my Q50 and he knows it just as well as I do. I appreciate the hospitality by... the entire team as well! So thank you Paul, Ed, Cindee, and Rob! Also thank you to the Unsung heroes the repair techs!

Juan - We can't thank you enough for the great feedback. Thank you so much for taking the time to share.

Paul Hickman

(5.0) 194 reviews

Rob Heyducek

Service Manager

(5.0) 134 reviews

Edward Shoemaker

(5.0) 234 reviews

January 29, 2020

Quite impressed by my experience at the dealership especially salesman Rob Wolf, his manager Dave Younan, and their internet coordinator Cortney Callahan.... They were most helpful, flexible and accommodating. Cortney took the time to fill me in on the salient details I was interested in. Rob was extremely knowledgeable and made the buying experience easy and relaxing without any pressure. Dave was helpful and made the arrangement work. I highly recommend.

We know that car buying can be stressful so we are so glad that you enjoyed how we like to take the pain out of the process. Thank you so much for tr...usting us to take good care of you and get you into the right vehicle!

Cortney Callanan