(5.0) 1101 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1101 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Flemington INFINITI from DealerRater.com
  • Great car buying experiance!

George Chalikis really respected me as a women car buyer. He spent 4 hours helping me pick the perfect model car for my lifestyle. He was REALLY OK w...ith me taking a few days to think over my purchase. Because of my busy work schedule we did all paperwork by phone or e-mail. When he said he would do something...he did. When I picked up my new car it was quick and easy. George fully explained how the car worked and even used stickie notes in the new car manual to help me if I had any question when I got home. Would highly recommend George Chalikis if you are thinking of purchasing a car from Flemington Infiniti!

• Wonderful experience

This dealership was great to work with. Everything was very easy. They even delivered our new car to our home. It was a pleasurable experience and hig...hly recommend it. Our sales person was excellent.

Flemington INFINITI

Thank you so much for taking the time to share. We are so glad that Bob and our team did such a good job making it an exceptional experience. Congra...tulations from your Flemington Infiniti!

• Great

Stephen is and always will be a wonderful salesman. Known him for around 30 years or so. He helped me with everything and let me talk. Thanks Steph...en

Flemington INFINITI

Stephen - Thank you for sharing. We are so grateful for our continued loyalty and faith in our dealership!

• Excellent and Easy

Robert made our sales experience very pleasant. He found what we wanted and made it possible for us to make a fair deal. So easy!

Flemington INFINITI

Tim - thank you for sharing. We are so glad that our team did such an exceptional job making it a memorable experience. Congratulations!

• Certified Pre owned putchase

Fleminton Infiniti made the process of purchasing a nearly new car painless. Mike B was very accommodating and had the car ready the next day.

Flemington INFINITI

We are so glad we were able to meet all your needs. Congratulations from your Flemington Infiniti team!

• Great experience

I just leased my second car in three years from Flemington Infiniti. I am a repeat customer of Michael Brandt who was extremely helpful and knowledge...able.

• delivery of a G50

This is the 2nd vehicle I have purchased with Flemington Infiiniti. Each time the experience has been pleasure and easy. Their service dept. is wond...erful.

Flemington INFINITI

Brad - Thank you for taking the time to let us know. We are so glad that we have continued to earn your faith and loyalty. Congratulations on the la...test addition to the family!

• The best!

I've been buying cars from this dealership for many years. The purchase experience has always been a pleasure. Service is always good and fairly pric...ed. Would buy from them again.

Flemington INFINITI

We are very grateful for your continued loyalty and faith in our dealership. It has been a pleasure taking care of all your automotive needs all thes...e years. Congratulations on your newest addition from your Flemington Infiniti Family!

• A Plus from start to finish

From the minute we walked in the door this car buying experience was first rate. Steve, Ed, and Dave were friendly and professional and made for a rea...lly great experience. From start to finish they were proficient in their job. My wife and I will continue to get our cars from Flemington Infiniti because of people like them. They treat you like family

Flemington INFINITI

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent visit. We are so pleased that Eddie and our team did such a good job finding you a vehicle th...at worked for you and your budget. Congratulations from your Flemington Infiniti family!

• Terrific Long distance E-comm transaction

Terrific transaction - effortless, supportive and very grounded. I appreciate all of the efforts and support made by Dawn Taylor with multiple member...s of my family. The purchase lacked drama and angst that has often come about when buying a car. Thanks to all!

Flemington INFINITI

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your latest visit. We are so glad that Dawn and our team did such a great job making your experience s...o memorable. Congratulations and best of luck in the New Year!

204 US Highway 202 Flemington, NJ 08822