O'Brien Mitsubishi

581 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 22, 2019

Jay Miller was very knowledgeable, came in on his day off to accommodate me. I have purchased 3 vehicles now from Obrien and I will return for my next... one.

Congratulations purchasing your 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage! Thank you for the 5 star rating! We are thrilled that your visit to our store, and your experi...ence with Jay was very positive! We look forward to your next visit to our store! WE appreciate you, Craig.

November 20, 2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful experience I had with you guys!!! Mitsubishi O’Brein in Normal it was one of the best experiences and services I had... buying a car!!!! Jay Miller you were great in helping with everything I wanted in a car and made the experience of buying a new car phenomenal.

Congratulations! We are happy that your experience purchasing your 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport was a phenomenal one for you. Thank your for the 5 ...star rating and the wonderful feedback you gave us about Jay Miller. We appreciate you Jean-Mari.

November 19, 2019

Buying my second Vehicle from Same Dealer and Salesman is like family. Everyone was warm and welcoming with no pressure tactics. After researching other... dealers prices I returned home saving money and continuing to build a lifelong relationship!

Thank you for the five star rating. We are thrilled that your experience as a great one. We are happy that you form part of the O'Brien family. We app...reciate you, Keith.

November 19, 2019

I can’t say enough about how grateful I am to have worked with David Cobb. He was thorough in explaining the different vehicles and options to me. He also... listened immediately when I explained what vehicle I wanted and followed my lead the whole time. He made this process enjoyable and effortless.

Congratulation on your new 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander. We are glad that David demonstrated great customer service during your visit and the he made it ...a successful one for you. We appreciate you, Erin.

November 18, 2019

We (my wife and I) had an enjoyable experience working with salesperson James Rules. He was very helpful in explaining the procedure of purchasing a car.... Information he provided was critical in our decision to buy a car at O'Brien's Mitsubishi.

Congratulations on your purchasing your 2015 GMC Terrain and thank you for the five star rating. We are pleased that your experience with James was en...joyable. We appreciate you, Michael!

November 15, 2019

Jay and Kate were awesome! This was my 2nd time buying a vehicle through jay. O’Brien Mitsubishi has such a family friendly environment. My 7 year old... loves it there! I will definitely come back for all my future needs!

Thank you for your feedback Bre and Bill! Congratulations on your 2019 Eclipse Cross! We are pleased to hear you had another great experience with Jay...! We appreciate you!

November 15, 2019

I needed to replace my and went to O'Brien Mitsubishi of Normal. My wife and I bought a car for her from them and I am very familiar with the dealership.... I dealt with Will Van Winkle who is a wonderful sales person. With him I test drove five cars in a six hour period. He was very patient and knowledgeable. I bought a 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe sport which is a very nice vehicle. I would recommend the dealership and Will as a sales person.

Congratulations on your 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport! We are happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with Will! We appreciate you, Don!

November 15, 2019

Jay Miller was very professional and willing to work to get what we needed. He has helped other family members get vehicles and is highly recommended

Thank you, Lisa for the 5 star rating. We are pleased that you had such a positive experience with Jay. We appreciate you.

November 6, 2019

I had a wonderful and easy experience buying my car at O’Brien. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. Will Van Winkle was my salesman and he provided phenomenal... service, as well as a positive experience that will keep me coming back for both sales and service!

Kim, congratulations on your new purchase and thank you for giving us a 5 star rating!We are happy your experience working with Will was positive! We ...appreciate you.

November 4, 2019

Jay was a pleasure to conduct business with. Appreciate the time that he spent with us while attempting to purchase our preowned truck. Quickly responded... to phone calls and inquiries. Thank you!

Dave, thank you for the 5 star rating, and we are pleased that your experience with Jay was a good one. We appreciate you!