Chuck Nicholson GMC Mazda

• Only place to purchase a vehicle

Great all around service. Ted Mast and staff very friendly and helpful. We got a great honest price. Only place to look, for all your vehicle needs! Great family owned dealership with great honest people. Thank you Ted!

Scott Singerman, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with CHUCK NICHOLSON MAZDA. We appreciate it so much! You really made our day!

• service

Service does a great job and car is always clean when returned

Service does a great job and car is always clean when returned

• Great Service

We drive here with specific goals in mind and received exactly what we were seeking.

• alan johns

GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE I GET ALL MY REPAIRS DONE THERE. THEY EVEN OFFER PICK UP AND DEL. FOR ALL SERVICE CUSTOMERS

• MIKE YOSICK

They always get me in and out. I've been dealing their for the past 15 years

They always get me in and out. I've been dealing their for the past 15 years

• Great service, fixed my car same day

I brought my car in to figure out why my door wouldn't open. They fixed my door while I waited and now I don't have to crawl through the passenger side to get in.

• TRAPPER

I have been having my vehicle serviced there for the last 14 years and plan on staying with them. Great people to work with

• A++ Service

I've always received excellent service. The Service Deptartment is friendly and knowledgeable. I appreciate the fact that they work around my busy schedule.

• Fixed radio

Came and had my radio fixed. If I wanted to buy a car, I would come back here.

Came and had my radio fixed. If I wanted to buy a car, I would come back here.

• Great experience

Great experience, no complaints. I have been coming her for 5 years.

Great experience, no complaints. I have been coming her for 5 years.