Parkway Ford Lincoln Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• Worth the Drive

My wife found the Durango we wanted on cars.com but the dealer was about 40 miles away. Best decision ever to go there and look anyway. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE at this dealership was pleasant and helpful throughout the buying process. Easiest car purchase ever thanks to Sales Associate Ron Farver. Kept us informed every step of the way. Well worth the drive. I would recommend this dealer to everyone. Also, hats off to the guys who prepped it for pickup. This is a preowned vehicle with some miles on it but it was absolutely sparkling clean when we came back to get it.

• Parkway Auto Group

Ron Farver at Parkway Ford really came through for us. He found the vehicle we needed, got the necessary upgrades put on quickly and delivery a great looking vehicle for our field service group. Parkway is not the closest dealer to us, but we go to them because of their great service.

• Great Experience

Most straight forward dealer I've dealt with. Staff and Sales Manager strive to make sure the customer is happy and make the buying process super smooth. They only try to sell you what YOU want and not what they want to get rid of. Very knowledgeable and the the service department is top notch.

• Enjoyable Experience

For my first new car purchase, I went to Parkway, initially, just to do some test drives. Parkway Ford offered exactly what I was looking for at the price within my budget, and I am very excited to now own a 2017 Ford Escape. Mark Caroll took the time to be sure I was comfortable with my purchase; I was nervous about the negotiating process. He listened to what I was looking to achieve and helped to make it happen. He went the extra mile on the pick-up day to have her shined up and waiting when I arrived. He made the process I thought would be stressful, surprisingly enjoyable. Customer service for me so far at this dealership, definitely 5 stars!

Kaitlyn, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, and for your kind words towards Mark and our Dealership! We always aim to please so by all means enjoy that new Ford Escape and we will look forward to seeing you soon! Hope you have a great year at school!!!

• Owner

Thanks for your kind words and for letting us serve you with your vehicle needs here at Parkway Ford! We look forward to seeing you soon.

We just leased a 2017 Ford Escape. First time leasing but think we will like this arrangement. The salesman, Mark Carroll was very helpful. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a car.

• A Knowledgeable and Friendly Dealership

One of the best car purchase experiences I've ever had. Many times when your approach a dealership with a trade, you expect to get a low ball price. That DID NOT happen. I was given what I considered a fair price for my trade. I purchased a new 2017 Lincoln MKC. The sales staff worked together as a team. The sales representative that worked most directly with me never failed to follow up and follow through and continues to do so even after my purchase.

Thanks Gary for your kind words and for allowing us to help with the purchase of your New Lincoln here at Parkway Ford Lincoln. Take care and we will be seeing you soon!

• very friendly and knowledgeable

They went out of their way to be helpful and were very knowledgeable about the car we wanted to purchase.

Sorry for the late response Wendy! We appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule to say these kind words about us! It was a pleasure assisting you with the purchase of your new vehicle here at Parkway Ford.

• Very friendly salesman

Chris Bolek you're A1 in our book! He had our 2014 Nissan Rouge washed waxed and ready to go.Great job! Thank You!

• Happy challenger owner

Tim and all the staff was very helpful and knowledgeable on the car I bought . They went out of their way to make sure I got a great deal

Thanks for your kind words, and for making the drive to Parkway CDJR for the purchase of your new Challenger!!!

• Helpfulness, Professionalism and Honest

I hardly know where to start. Ron Farver has truly been the BEST auto salesman that I have ever encountered! When we purchased the car he could not have been more helpful! He has assisted me with everything from repairs to installing the cell phone information to answering my numerous questions about various items related to my Dodge Avenger. Additionally, a couple of months ago we had to replace the dash lights panel (?) and were told that Parkway was willing to split the cost with us. Imagine my GREAT surprise when we went to pick up the car and was told that we did not have to pay anything - it had been taken care of by their warranty person!!! I do not believe there are very many automobile dealers around the country who would have taken care of this in such a great manner. I believe most would have taken our money and pocketed it!. If there are any awards for Auto Dealers and Auto Salesmen, I am 100% endorsing Mr. Mears (owner of Parkway) and Ron Farver, Salesman for that award! The larger the award the BETTER. A million thank yous from a very satisfied customer. Barbara Stockert