896 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Flemington Subaru from DealerRater.com
  • Easiest Car Buying Experience Ever

I was set on purchasing a new Forrester. I went to Subaru Flemington and there was one vehicle left that met the specs that i was looking for. Apparently, Forresters are a hot item and dont stay in stock very long. i had done my research and saw what the fair market value of both my trade in and the new vehicle. when i sat down and talked numbers, they gave me a price below my researched price and my trade in at a number that was on or close to what i expected. there were no games or gimmicks, everything was laid out in front of me on a printout. it literally took an hour to get everything done. these guys are great! We worked with bob as well as both managers who were extremely helpful. i never had an easier car buying experience than i did at Flemington Subaru.

• Great selection at a fair price.
    April 28, 2017

We were able to find the make & model we were looking for and our first contact was with Karin who was very accommodating and answered most of our initial questions and arranged for us to meet with Alex to go over the rest. On our original visit we did not have our trade with us and were not real satisfied with the estimated trade value (this was understandable since the trade was "sight unseen"). When we met on the second visit with the trade we were able to compromise on a fair trade value based on the good condition of our trade. We were also able to take advantage of the current CPO promotion being offered. Alex & Eric (Finance) made the process go as smoothly as possible (knowing how lengthy that finance application and paperwork process can be). We were able to complete our purchase that night and take the vehicle home. This was a very helpful for us as we traveled 1.5 hours each way and it saved us another trip. We will definitely consider Fleminton again on our next purchase if they have the vehicle we are looking for.

• Our favrorite Subaru dealer

On behalf of the whole team, we are so glad you enjoyed the experience - Chris

We bought our first Subaru from this dealer - a 1997 Outback. The BEST long term relationship ever with a dealer. Not only was the sales experience great but the service was the best we ever experienced. We have bought from many dealers since. We were so happy to buy again from them in 2017 for our son. As always - courteous, professional and easy to deal with. Chris (salesperson) was fabulous and Eric was so easy to deal with. No pressure. The best!

On behalf of the whole team, we are so glad you enjoyed the experience - Chris

• customers are treated like kings

Flemington Subaru

Jim - it is always a pleasure helping your family with their auto needs. Enjoy your new Legacy! Karin

alex and all the other people at flemington sabaru always make their customers feel good;their service,expertise,pricing and willingness to answer any question puts them at the top of my list.

• Subaru Forester Purchase
    April 25, 2017

Amazing service, amazing price, and very obliging. No hassle! Eric, Tim and Matt were great and made me feel right at home. I'm very happy.

Flemington Subaru

We are so happy you enjoyed the experience. Don't forget to stop in when you are in service - Matt

• The Real Definition of Haggle Free
    April 17, 2017

Alex Leist made our purchase quick and painless. We did our homework and knew exactly what we wanted. Alex got us in and out yet he took the time to go through the entire vehicle thoroughly feature-by-feature so we felt confidant we had made the right choice.

• Easy, direct, and quick
    April 17, 2017

Alex was very easy to work with, straight forward, and friendly. I will return to this dealership when ready to purchase my next vehicle as well as the one after that. Overall a great experience at the dealership and treated with respect; which you cannot say everywhere you go.

• They made me feel like Family
    April 10, 2017

Flemington Subaru

On behalf of the whole team, thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure! Matt

My sister instinctively picked out Flemington Subaru Dealership as the place to purchase our much needed car. She looked up the place online and connected with Matt Hoppe by phone. When w got there he happened to be the one who greeted us as we came into the Dealership. A friendly smile and ready to assist. We sat down at his desk and he offered us beverages. He then took us to see the car we discussed. Very helpful. We finally found the pre-owned certify car that interest us. Then Matt introduced us to the finance person, Eric Henderson, he did everything he could to get us the best price, the best loan rate and the best service contract. And equally invested was their manager, Frank DeCraine approving the transactions. We would definitely recommend these guys to our family, friends and work associates. This has been the best car buying experience! My sister enjoyed the experience as well and said that Matt Hoppe and Eric Henderson were not only very professional but so sincere in getting us the best deal possible. A rarity indeed she stated. I agree!

• Direct-you see what you get!!!! That's what I like
    April 1, 2017

We are so glad you enjoyed the experience. Welcome to the family - Alex

After going to many dealerships, Alex and Karin provided what I was looking for. I wanted a specific model and color and I was able to find it! Alex took the time to explain various financial plans and was open to my many questions. I am very pleased with my purchase.

We are so glad you enjoyed the experience. Welcome to the family - Alex

• easiest car buying experience I've had.
    March 31, 2017

Flemington Subaru

Justin - So glad you enjoyed the experience. Don't forget to stop in when you have your Subaru in service and catch up - Alex

they were the best dealer I've used. i absolutely love my car, and i would highly recommend anyone looking for a new car to check out flemington subaru. alex was an absolute pleasure to work with.