• Happy repeat Customer to Eriks

I have purchased 5 vehicles from this dealer in the last 10 years. Always fair and competitive on prices. Very pleased with the service department. Getting ready to buy a Chevy Cruze. Shopped around, if you compare apples to apples, Eriks has the best deal.

• New car

Friendly always knowd me when i come in and willing to help witb any thing ii need. Usually gives me a veh to dtive

• Bob bailey

Friendly making sure I was comfortable while I waited to get financed they went above and beyond to accommodate me. Would highly recommend them to anyone

• Top of the line service

Good service good deals good salesman buying process top of the line salesman was kind clean and curtesy top of the line

• Excellent team & Wonderful Experience

The sales team members at Eriks Chevrolet were fantastic to work with on our purchase of a luxury van. We worked mainly with Mark Clark, who was very helpful, responsive, and informative. Others on the team were also helpful and friendly. The purchase process was THE easiest and smoothest transactions we have ever made. Awesome!

• great service

dealership was friendly and knowable with the work that was done and took care of all my needs. you can't ask for better service

• GGGGG

Have purchased many vehicles at this location and have always received excellent service.

• Great place to buy your next car!

I had gone online to the Chevrolet website and built a truck. I then took my printout to Eriks Chevrolet and they just happened to have a near match on their lot. They gave me a great deal on my trade-in and made the purchase of a new truck a slam dunk. Eriks staff are all great people to deal with and make you feel like family .... someone you can feel at ease with and trust. They took the time and explained all the features of my new truck and helped me set up the MyLink that I wasn't familiar with. I couldn't be more pleased with my experience at Eriks Chevrolet and I'm very happy with my new truck. I would highly recommend Eriks for your next automobile purchase.

• Alan K.

This is the fourth used vehicle I have purchased from Eriks in the last 4 or 5 years. I have always gotten a great car at a fair price. The salesman has always been very friendly and helpful and never pushy. I will definitly be buying my next vehicle at Eriks when I am ready.

• good salesman, not so good management

The salesman was great had the vehicle waiting and ready to go when I got there. The communication wasn't bad either. Only complaint was the Horriable offer I got on my vehicle from the manager. They low balled me bad then want to keep the price range the same. I know they got to make money but u felt as if I was getting ripped off. So I went to Indy to look at cars