Shults Ford of Harmarville

• Car inspection

Had a great experience...very friendly staff and great service provided!

Had a great experience...very friendly staff and great service provided!

• Customer service

Denis and Chris were very friendly and great customer service. Jim the transport guy also very nice.

• Excellent Customer Service

My husband purchased a truck from Shultz Ford >4 years ago. When I was in need of a new car, he suggested Shultz because of their outstanding customer service! And he was so right! I feel like these people are my friends! They all go above & beyond to make any service/ purchase visit pleasant. Plus, they stay in touch, but don't ever become annoying. Kelly Jaquel, Customer Sevice, is amazing!

• Another great job by the service team as Shults

Thanks to Bill and Brian for another great service job on my Sport Trac. I love the way am treated as well as the pricing. I love not being taken advantage of just because I am female and know nothing about servicing my vehicle. I only know they do a great job for a great price and I am very satisfied. Next visit I hope to buy or lease a new Ford Truck.

• Used Car Service

I went to purchase a 2007 used truck and to my surprise Rob Cosbar and the team went above and beyond anything I could expect from helping me get an amazing deal to washing my truck. Rob was an amazing salesman that made everything smooth and accommodating. This will be my first stop for any car purchase in the future.

• Can't beat the service.

I always have my truck and my wife's Escape serviced at Shults and have never had any complaints at all. The service is great and they always get it done in the timeframe quoted.

• Fast and professional

You pay a premium, but the quality and speed of every repair they have made is honestly amazing.

• Truck repair

great service and friendly staff! Bring all 3 of our fords to Shults

great service and friendly staff! Bring all 3 of our fords to Shults

• Harmarville Ford Dealer's service is outstanding.

I brought my Ford car to Harmarville Ford Dealer 3 months ago for an oil change and I came back for the State Inspection. The short time spending dropping off and picking off the car, the people, the shuttle service, all in A+ new facility invite you to go back to get the best service for your vehicle.

• inspection & repaid

I have been very satisfied with anything done with the car. Bailey went beyond being nice and helpful. Good asset the the dealer.