• New Equinox

Thank you so very much!!

I was searching for a new Equinox and Bud's was able to find exactly what i wanted.Mark was very helpful and i will definately keep him in mind in the future!

Thank you so very much!!

• Super Dwalership

We drive from Sidney, Ohio to St. Mary's Ohio to purchase our vehicles (3 Corvettes plus a Buick Enclave), as well as all of the service. The entire staff are friendly, knowledgeable and very accommodating to our schedules.

• THE Corvette Dealer

Tom Hendricks at Bud's Chevrolet in little St. Mary's, Ohio, is the big place to purchase a new Corvette. Customer service is first-rate, and I've bought new Vettes twice from Tom and sold two older models. I could not be happier. Their service department also is Corvette knowledgeable, high quality, and very friendly.

Hi Chris !!! Thank you so much for the kind words !!! Your friendship and business are greatly appreciated by all of us here at BUDS !!! See ya at the next oil change !!! Many more happy Corvette miles to ya !! Tom Hendricks

• Bud's dealership

Convenient hours and quality service. A free service of vehicle for my birthday.

We are so glad you chose to do business here at Bud's Chevrolet!!!! Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

• Paula

The employees always are kind and courteous. The service department is always so accommodating. They are respectful of my schedule.

• Buyer

The overall buying experience was very good. Mark and Tom were excellent.

The overall buying experience was very good. Mark and Tom were excellent.

Thanks Joe for your business now and in the future!! If you need anything you know to just give us a call or stop in and we will help with anything you need.

• Thank You! Bud's Chevrolet!!!!!!!!

Just purchased the car of my dreams! and Bud's Chevrolet was amazing to work with. I live in Florida and they were very efficient in the purchasing and delivery of my new Corvette. THANK YOU!!!! BUD'S Chevrolet. Like Arnold says "I'll Be Back" Thanks again!!!!!!

• Excellent

Excellent experience no problem friendly peoplegood deal .

Thank you Ron for the kind words and welcome to the Bud's Family!!! Enjoy your new ride!Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Excellent experience no problem friendly peoplegood deal .

• A Happy Dodge Ram Owner

I recently had been shopping around for a Dodge Ram truck. i had been looking at several dealerships, and was very impressed with the knowledge one particular salesman at Bud's , Lee Brooks had the answers for any question I had. Other salesmen at other dealerships were not helpful in that they didn't know about the "product". I would highly recommend Bud's if you are looking for a vehicle.

• Looking for a Corvette

Great selection of Corvettes, and Tom was very helpful and engaged. Highly recommend.