New 888-451-1504 Dealer Website
Service 888-424-9363

4.0
  • New Equinox

Thank you so very much!!

I was searching for a new Equinox and Bud's was able to find exactly what i wanted.Mark was very helpful and i will definately keep him in mind in the future!

Thank you so very much!!

• Excellent

Excellent experience no problem friendly peoplegood deal .

Thank you Ron for the kind words and welcome to the Bud's Family!!! Enjoy your new ride!Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Excellent experience no problem friendly peoplegood deal .

• A Happy Dodge Ram Owner

I recently had been shopping around for a Dodge Ram truck. i had been looking at several dealerships, and was very impressed with the knowledge one particular salesman at Bud's , Lee Brooks had the answers for any question I had. Other salesmen at other dealerships were not helpful in that they didn't know about the "product". I would highly recommend Bud's if you are looking for a vehicle.

• Looking for a Corvette

Great selection of Corvettes, and Tom was very helpful and engaged. Highly recommend.

• POSSIBLE NEW CAR BUYER

TRAVELED 3 HOURS ON SATURDAY SEPT. 5 CALLED THEY SAID WERE OPEN UNTIL 3PM (I CALLED TWICE) WE WERE GOING TRADE AND OUR SON WAS INTERESTED IN A CORVETTE ALSO. THEY CLOSED EARLY! DICK IN SALES CALLED MY HUSBAND ON TUESDAY AND INSULTED US WITH A OFFER AND A PURCHASE ON A NEW 2016 CORVETTE. I WILL BE SURE TO LET OTHER VETT OWNERS KNOW MY EXPERIENCE..

• We WANTED to buy here... Service is 2nd to none.

When We bought My wife's car (last August-2014), the experience was excellant. Our Salesman (Jim Hendricks) was perfect. No pressure at all from Him. After Our purchase, He has followed up with Us. Recently, We have received 3 separate recall notices. Today, I took the car over for the 3 things to be taken care of. I was told 2 1/2 - 3 hours for completion. It took 2. Perfect, in My book. Everyone was nice as can be. Lounge area was nice, well kept, with complimentary drinks and donuts provided. 5 star treatment, all the way!!! Lots of KUDO's to Everyone at Bud's.

• Corvette inquiry

I inquired about a corvette and never got a response. Sadly, I won't be buying from this dealer.

• Great buying experience!

Mike made my buying experience very pleasurable. I would highly recommend!

Mike made my buying experience very pleasurable. I would highly recommend!

• Corvette Stingray 2014

Paul, it was a pleasure helping you purchase a Stingray. I am looking forward to doing business with you in the future. Enjoy!!!

This was By far the best car buying experience that I ever had! Buds staff was friendly and courteous. Mike and Sheryl were Very helpful, explained and answered every single question and concern that I had, I am from Florida and buying a very expensive car over the phone was no easy for me, but they took their time to go over all the details of the transaction and also gave me the best price in the country. I highly recommend them, I will buy from Buds in a heart beat, Thanks again for all your help.

• Theres a reason Bud's is #1

Bud's has a great selection of clean vehicles and a very relaxed selling process, this is why i have become a lifelong customer at Bud's Chevy. The sales staff was very accomodating to me and my family. My wife now owns a shiny red corvette,(the car of her dreams). I was more amazed with the followup after the sale. Tom, Dave, and the corvette crew made us feel like we were joining part of the family. We will definitely be back when I am ready to replace my truck with a new Chevy Silverado. Thanks Bud's Team...