• Nice Job Kari!!

Kari King made the buying experience for me fun! I have limited headroom in my garage and she took the extra time to make sure that the vehicle that I purchased would fit. That took 2 trips to my home first with the Forester then with the Crosstrek. Kari also spent some time with me to get me familiar with all the new technology. I was replacing an SUV that I had for over 16 years. I am so happy with my Subaru! Thank YOU the extra effort to make sure that I was satisfied!

• Servicing

Excellent service as always. Very friendly staff and too no time at all as I was waiting for my car

• Baierl Subaru

As usual, staff put themselves out to make our experience as painless as possible.

• Baierl Subaru #greatcustomerservice

My wife and I have both been impressed with Baierl Subaru.

My wife and I have both been impressed with Baierl Subaru.

• Buying experience at baierl subaru

The experiance was great and the buying process went as fast as i could have expected it to go

• Thank You!

Everyone was so helpful throughout the whole process. It made buying my first car very exciting and very easy. Karl has done a wonderful job getting back to me with details and updates on the car. Overall great experience.

• Service

Darren is a great service representative. He was very responsive to our needs as the car was also in for body shop repairs.

• First class!

I always have a good experience dealing with this Subaru service department. This last visit for state inspection was no exception.

• State inspection, wheel alignment

Friendly, helpful, professional, efficient, very satisfied.

Friendly, helpful, professional, efficient, very satisfied.

Thank you for the kind words! We aim to the best we can be concerning customer service, so we're glad we have succeeded in that with you! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Service

Awesome service team. Repairs were done timely and under warranty.

Thank you for the review! We're just glad to have been of help! If anything else comes up, just stop on by!

Awesome service team. Repairs were done timely and under warranty.