Dana Ford Lincoln

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 1921 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1921 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dana Ford Lincoln from DealerRater.com

• Wonderful dealership
    May 26, 2015

I never usually write reviews whether good or bad. I have bought many cars in my lifetime and I must say Dana Lincoln is now at the top of my list for... an excellent buying experience. I would personally like to thank Juan,Mike, Christopher C and Frank C and all the other staff members who made my buying experience and taking time out to answer questions an A++ rating

A pleasant and fulfilling experience.
    April 16, 2018

Mary G and Peter M made the experience of leasing a vehicle a pleasant one. I never felt pressured and they were able to stay within the cost limit we... were looking to spend. It was a rainy, cold and windy day and Mary G moved a long distance from the office to the vehicle lot multiple times to retrieve keys for my wife and I to be able to look at different vehicles. She was patient and quite honestly the main reason we leased our new Ford Explorer from this dealership.

Great Experience
    April 14, 2018

I honestly thought this would be a painful process, but I was pleasantly surprised. Naile was so sweet, friendly and helpful and she made our experien...ce pleasant, she took time to answer our questions and keep us updated as we waited. We love our new truck!! Thank you!!

Naile Telic

Sales Representative

Dana saved me time and money
    April 11, 2018

After years of going "over the bridge" to find the best deals, I tried Dana to see if they were willing to be competitive. They met and exceeded my ex...pectations! Shaunna my salesperson, Dave the sales manager, and Frank the finance manager were more than willing to make my experience as seamless as possible. 5 stars to all! I gave them another chance six months later, and walked out with yet another vehicle at a price that could not be beat no matter how many bridges I crossed. The dealership is clean and new. Shop here and be satisfied. You will not be disappointed.

Above and Beyond!
    April 11, 2018

This place goes above and beyond your expectations. They take their time and meet all your needs and more, from Sales Rich Harley; Management Nick Abb...ruzzese to Finance John Quintero. All 5 star service! Rich Harley, especially, is a GEM! No one compares to Mr. Harley, in my opinion! If your in the market for a new car, this is the place to go!

Excellent
    April 10, 2018

Amazing sales amazing mangerment. Amazing Finance just really assisted me and my wife experience is wonderful. Moe the salesman really took his time... and worked with me and my wife.

2018 Explorer Sport,dana exceeds all
    April 9, 2018

I purchased. A 2018 Explorer sport fully loaded , what a truck has everything and great power . My sales man was simply the best I???ve ever dealt wit...h. His name is Vincent Langilotti,he was professional,courteous,extremely knowledgeable and best of all he listened to all my questions and concerns and truly exceeded my expectations..in my opinion he was the best salesman I???ve dealt with in all my years . A true asset to dana. Now on to the sales manager Mr .Juan Estella. .there is no better person to have to deal with has sold me and my cousin vehicles for 20 years and he truly is the only reason I return to dana he always puts me in the handsof a great salesperson and then he meets the price you want of course within reason and the real world.without a doubt the best of best at his job .id also like to commend finance man John Daly he made the last part of the deal painless and quick another true professionals . I???d also like to mention Ronald Gori who delivered vehicle and went over the operation of the many bells and whistles he was great and should be considered for advancement

Amazing service
    April 8, 2018

When our Ford lease was coming to an end, one of our family friends recommend us to visit Jonathan at Dana Ford Lincoln. Jonathan was very informative... and helpful in our decision process. We were able to lease a new Ford on the same day; the service was amazing. We recommend any one who is thinking of leasing or buying a new Ford to give Jonathan a visit.

Very good excellent
    April 6, 2018

The sales persom was very knowledgeable and new everything about the vehicle very helpful very kind somebody I would refer them to they made me feel v...ery much at ease when I was making a decision by salesperson made me feel comfortable

Naile Telic

Sales Representative

Great Salesman!
    April 5, 2018

We went to Dana Ford a couple months ago and worked with Rich Harley who was beyond helpful in making sure we found the car we truly felt comfortable ...with. Even after a few months of owning our new Ford Escape, Rich still reaches out to us and makes sure all is going well with the car. This experience was much easier than we imagined thanks to the help we received from Rich Harley! - Greg & Alexandra

Dana Ford Lincoln