Guess Buick GMC / Guess Ford, Inc.

(4.5) 15 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.5
  • Great Buying Experience

My family has purchased several cars from Guess over many years. I just purchased a 2015 Ford Taurus and my brother purchased a 2014 Ford Taurus. Ka...te Poole was our sales person and made the experience very convenient and hassle free. They came though for me when I had previously purchased a used 2013 Ford Escape and it had some exterior issues that were addressed to my satisfaction. All the times they needed to have my vehicle overnight they gave me a great rental vehicle.

• very helpful

Very helpful, contacted me right away about my credit app and vehicle inquiry. Asked questions to try to get me into a car that I wanted. Did not buy ...from them as they were a little over priced but very grateful for all their help and understanding.

• Ray is fantastic! Price fair, and good vehicle

Ray is the best! Very comfortable experience, best treatment and service I've ever had in 22 years of buying vehicles... In fact I went to purchase an... inexpensive HD truck for me, and left with the truck, and a beautiful car for my wife as well the same day! Ray has also followed up w several calls to make sure we are happy w the vehicles. Never had such nice people to deal with and the warranties are very extensive covering many things not normally covered on used cars. Can't say enough positives about this dealership, and will definitely be back again! Thank you Ray!

• 1st Experience, won't be my last!

This was my first experience with Guess Ford and I cannot say enough about the exceptional customer service! Dennis helped find the perfect car for me... - even though it wasn't what I originally went in to see, he sold me a car that made more sense for my expectations and needs and I couldn't be happier!! I LOVE my 2013 Ford Focus Titanium!! I would certainly recommend Guess Ford for anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle - with their pre-own certified warranty's they can't be beat! No hassle on pricing or financing - such a relaxing and enjoyable process! They have definitely gained my loyalty and I will purchase from them again in the future!! Thank you Dennis and Scott!!

• guess ford

it was very nice no pressure t buy explained new devices to me in detail

• great sales experiance

when buying sales in the name of katie pool she took the time to explain the numbers and time that we could choose what was right for us

• sam owner

no pressure ,great sales lady,very nice facility.I would tell anybodyto go there

• Great People

Very helpful staff. Helped me find a Deal on a vehicle that fit what I wanted, rather than push something more expensive on me ,like many Dealers do.

• Help for bad credit

Kate Poole really knows her job and she honestly tries to get you the best vehicle and rate for you!!! The whole Guess company is really great and I w...ould recommend them to anyone!!!

• Best car buying experience ever :)

Being a woman it is not easy to trust in the car buying process but Guess Ford made it so comfortable for me. With all the brands out today it can be ...very time consuming and confusing on what is the best bang for your buck. Guess having 3 NEW brands, Buick, Ford and GMC it was very nice not having to go from dealership to dealership and to have all the facts right in front of you to compare. Very friendly and knowledgeable sale staff, I will go back in 4 years for my next new car purchase.

Guess Buick GMC / Guess Ford, Inc.
457 Steubenville Rd SE Carrollton, OH 44615