• Great timely service

They determined the problem and what needed to be done to fix it. I was told it would take a couple of hours. It was only about an hour and a half. The staff is always kind and courteous. They keep you informed as to the progress of your vehicle's repair.

• Great Place

Iv bought three vehicles from De Fouw's and they have treated me real well each time and the salesman is just great.

• great customer service

The tech was Jesse Yuill and he was professional and very thorough with my repair. I would definitely recommend him and his service writer to anyone.

• Recall service

It is a recall service for Chevy Malibu 2016. Great service. It took less time than I thought. I believe the problem is solved.

• The service area was very clean and good coffee

The work was done right the first time and in a timely manner. Also every one was clean and polite,being a disabled veteran I notice such things. Again thankyou

• Nice clean dealership with courteous staff

Nice facility and staff. Did not like the system in the service department that alerts customers their vehicle is ready.

• Purchase

Always willing to go the extra distance to make sure you are happy. Pam always does a good job at listening toy needs and helping me find a good placement for me.

• Courteous staff and clean facilities

Friendly staff and clean well lit facilities.The only thing that kept this visit from being five stars was the fact that they rotated my tires not realizing that they had just done it 3000 miles earlier on my previous oil change.

• Great service

They were extremely friendly and knowledgeable of my car. They were very friendly and took care of all my needs and questions.

• Great service and very nice people!

The work was done in a very timely manner and I really appreciated the attentive service. Making an appointment was very easy and I felt very welcomed.