• Great timely service

They determined the problem and what needed to be done to fix it. I was told it would take a couple of hours. It was only about an hour and a half. The staff is always kind and courteous. They keep you informed as to the progress of your vehicle's repair.

• Nice dealer

Nice dealer, I will go there if I want to buy another vehicle.

Nice dealer, I will go there if I want to buy another vehicle.

• Great price, good customer care

Drove 4.5hrs because DeFouw had the vehicle I wanted at an excellent price. The car was missing a few simple accessories and my salesman replaced them, although he was not obligated to. Overall a very good experience

• Bought Used Chevy Traverse

Pam Strain was very helpful and friendly. We found just the right vehicle for our needs.

• Shopping for a used car

We were browsing the used car area and after a couple minutes the salesman Loyd Howard came up and introduced himself and asked if we needed help. He was very professional and down to earth. The car we wanted to drive didn't start due to a dead battery. He rushed to get a jumpbox and away we went. He was knowledgeable and informative but not pushy. He stayed late to get our paperwork started and was very pleasant. The next day when we picked up our vehicle he was just as nice. Overall great experience and definitely would buy another vehicle from defouw's and definitely want salesman Loyd Howard again.

• Great Place

Iv bought three vehicles from De Fouw's and they have treated me real well each time and the salesman is just great.

• great customer service

The tech was Jesse Yuill and he was professional and very thorough with my repair. I would definitely recommend him and his service writer to anyone.

• Recall service

It is a recall service for Chevy Malibu 2016. Great service. It took less time than I thought. I believe the problem is solved.

• The service area was very clean and good coffee

The work was done right the first time and in a timely manner. Also every one was clean and polite,being a disabled veteran I notice such things. Again thankyou

• Nice clean dealership with courteous staff

Nice facility and staff. Did not like the system in the service department that alerts customers their vehicle is ready.