4.4
  • Southworth Ford The BEST!

I was looking for a used, low mileage Ford F150 Lariat truck. I reviewed trucks online within a 50 mile radius from Fort Wayne and searched for over two months. I looked at over 12 trucks and also sent out many more inquires to dealers only. Some dealers did not even respond to my inquires. Other dealers' follow through was terrible. I found some trucks were overpriced and dealerships unwilling to negotiate and really did not care if they sold a vehicle or not. I had my financing approved and was ready to buy, but there was very little negotiation and very low trade in value offered for my current vehicle. I had determined to cancel my quest to purchase if I did not find something by Memorial Day. Then I contacted Southworth Ford in Marion, Indiana. They had a vehicle in stock similar to what I wanted, but was listed far above my target price. Terry England contacted me and asked me to come in and let him see what he could do on the price. Reluctantly, I agreed to drive the 40+ miles to Marian and talk to Terry. To make a long story short, because of Terry, I now have the truck I wanted and paid a price below my target price. I do not know how he did it, but Terry did. One of the best buying experiences I have ever had. If I was looking to buy a new or used Ford or Lincoln in NE Indiana, I would go to Southworth Ford first and ask for Terry England.

• Kev the English guy!

My wife and I just bought a 2014 Ford Focus from Southworth a few months ago. Our salesman, Kevin "the English guy" treated us well! We got right in, took a no-pressure test drive, then came back and got a heck of a deal! While they ran our credit and worked out all the papers, Kevin sat and kept us company, and helped us through the process very kindly. He is knowledgeable, friendly, and has an awesome accent! :)

• Poor sale

My wife talked me into buying a new car at Southworth Ford I was happy with the car and service. Went back to look at a used truck out front did'nt have what I was lookin for the salesman said he had a truck outback. This was what I was looking for asked to test drive, after 20 mins. looking for the keys another salesman said would not start. This was Saturday, my wife was to have her car serviced so they setup to have the truck droped off and her car picked up we test drive the truck and go back and get her car. this was Monday they called said not ready. So we set up for Tusday again not ready putting in a new windsheid. So Wedensday they called did'nt have time to bring the truck and switch so she took her car in and was going to drive the truck to me and I would drive back and get her car. when she got there they said they had another call and she could not test drive the truck. I go back in to get her car and ask why we could not test the truck. My saleman had gone home there was 2 other salesmen there asked me if they could help me I asked about the truck and the one said I remember you from Saturday he said it was sold. So I asked why we could'nt have test drove the truck after 4 days of asking. He said YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ITS ALL ABOUT TIMING. Will if that is how they treat a repeat customers I would not recommend Southworth Ford. After I left the salesman that sold use the car (which was right there off to the side not saying a thing) called my wife and said there was a misunderstanding the truck was not sold they just put money down. My guess is they sold to a family member or a freind.

• Easiest Buying Experience I've Ever Had

I drove up from Indianapolis to Southworth Ford to look at a Ford Taurus I seen they had listed online. When we go there we spoke to Terry England and a hour later we were heading back to Indy with a Taurus. Terry was great to deal with and has been selling Ford's for many years. I can say this was by far the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. If I'm looking for another Ford in the future I will have Southworth Ford as one of my top picks to look at.

• Needed this bad

Been needing an oil change for to long but was always to busy to schedule anything. Was in North marion and saw at Quick lane, no appointment was needed. Pulled right in and was out in no time. I will definitely come back because it works with my schedule being able to come whenever works for me. And their building is so nice, gotta check out their showroom. Thank God for Quick lane here at southworth ford. Definitely worth a little extra drive.

• Revved Up

Fast, friendly, and prices were right in line with other quotes I had gotten on my Focus. Happy with service.

• Great Service!

Got an oil change there for the first time (I usually take my Honda to Jiffylube) and they were great! Not only that, but while I was waiting a sales rep, Cameron, came up and talked to me a little. I'll definitely be back not only for my future oil changes, but I'll be talking to him when I'm ready to buy a new car!

• Quick lane is awesome

Took my dodge neon in to the Quick lane at southworth ford because I forgot to set appointment at the Chrysler dealership. Saw quick lane served all makes and models. It was simple and easy, pulled right in and they changed my oil in no time. The employees were kind and helpful. I will definitely be going back.

• Great job!

Service is fantastic and this has never been easier! The only way I'm going to purchase or have friends purchase.

• Quick Oil Change

Stopped for an oil change. Very fast and friendly. In and out in about in 30 min. Clean waiting room.