Mike Raisor Ford Lincoln

Sunday Closed Closed
(765) 448-7064 (765) 448-7064

4.4

1.7

Oil change turned into huge headache

Service guy knew nothing about the Lincoln way app, could not help me. I came in for an oil change and after I left my service icon came on my display so right when my kids are supposed are to be getting home from school I had to drive all the way back across town because he told me to come back in! I panicked!! Had to call a friend to help out. They couldn?t figure out the problem but while I was there they somehow disabled my runner board! Turns out that was an easy fix but I never did find out why my service light was on. They told me all was good! What a waste of my time and energy! Not looking forward to going back!

Dealer response

Esayia, thank you for your honest feedback about your experience with us. It is our goal that every customer leaves satisfied so we are disappointed to hear that you did not. Please contact our Service Manager, Phil Coverdale at 765-447-9444 or at pcoverdale@raisorford.com when you have an opportunity, and we will be more than happy to try and turn your experience around.

New car

Very good experience with everyone that helped us at the dealership.

Dealer response

Ryan, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! At Mike Raisor Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

Oil change, tire rotation, and car health checkup

Always helpful and considerate when providing service.

Dealer response

Thomas, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! At Mike Raisor Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

3.5

10,000 Mile Service

Service was quick and convenient but there were several minor issues that led me to not give a all 5 star ratings this time. I received several (5) email notifications for 10,000 mile service but hadn?t put that many miles on my vehicle yet. When I arrived still the dealership I told the technician I was there for the 10,000 mile service but 5,000 mile service, which had already been done earlier this year, was performed again. They entered my mileage (just over 7,000) into their computer and it assumed I was overdue for 5,000 mile service because the computer that sent the notification emails and the dealership?s computer didn?t sync. In the end it turns out the service requirements are the same but it was frustrating that the technician didn?t listen to what I told him upon my arrival. A check of the dealership records database did indeed verify I already had my 5,000 mile service. In addition, my engine oil life monitor was not reset and the next scheduled oil change reminder didn?t stick to the windshield.

Dealer response

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Went the extra mile

I dropped my car off late morning. The guys there worked hard to finish my repair before they closed. This made my day so much easier. I was back in my vehicle and able to make some appointments I had later that evening. I really appreciated the effort. These guys and gals will take care of you. They value their customers.

Dealer response

Anthony, our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests! Thank you for choosing Mike Raisor Ford, and we hope to see you again soon!

review

My sales rep was professional and efficient. Can't ask for more than that.

Dealer response

Bernard, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Owner

Always pleased with the service fast and friendly.

Dealer response

We are happy we could make your experience a positive one! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know. Take care!

In for service

Friendly and knowledgeable associates,that?s why I keep coming back

Dealer response

Elbert, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

2019 Explorer

Great service all the way from buying the car to getting the oil changed!

Dealer response

We are happy we could make your experience a positive one! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

The perfect car at a perfect price!

We found the car we'd been looking for at a great price. We'd been searching for quite a while for a decent, used, Ford Edge. The one we found at Raisor's was in almost mint condition, had all the bells and whistles, runs great, and was a great buy. The salesman was low key, friendly, and steered us to this vehicle over some others that weren't quite as great in comparison (Thanks Joe!) I've bought other vehicles from Raisor's and have never been disappointed by the vehicle or their service.

Dealer response

Thomas, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!