• Excellent Servive, Professional Staff

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate the business.

Professional staff and very customer focused. I came from 75 miles away and when I arrived, they were there to greet me and had my car out front waiting for me. Even had my name on the windshield saying reserved. Most impressive!

• Cool guy

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate the business. Enjoy your new vehicle.

Steve was very helpful knew he was talking about I got me in and out pretty quick is also help that I was talking to a mother sales man before I got there (Gary) both man were awesome.

• new car

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate the business.

Thank you Clayton Anthony for your patience and guidance in the selection of our new car. Everyone involved in this process was extremely professional.

• Thanks to Steve Rice

Thank you for the business. Enjoy the truck!

Thanks to Steve Rice for doing what he could to allow me to buy my 2017 silverado crew cab. He was very professional. No hassel on the deal. Thanks again!! Richard Fuller.

Thank you for the business. Enjoy the truck!

Thank you so much for your kinds work. We appreciate your business.

I can not express in words how grateful I am that I bought my car from Bob Grimm yesterday!! I had been to several dealerships before I made my way to Bob Grimm and I'm glad I didn't give the other companies my business. Not once did Steven, Troy or Grey talk down to me or make me feel stupid with the million questions I asked. I wasn't budging on the price I wanted to pay for my car and that's when Troy worked his magic for me and got me literally such a good deal with my financing! Troy saved me so much money. I wasn't the friendliest after being to several dealerships prior to Bob Grimm and I'm glad that Troy and Steven worked with my poor attitude. I will only recommend Bob Grimm! Thank you guys so much!!

Thank you so much for your kinds work. We appreciate your business.

• Mr. Joseph Findley

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business.

Steven Rice was great to work with got the truck I wanted for price I was willing to pay would highly recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to work with Steven.

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business.

• Great Service

Bob Grimm Chevrolet continues to deliver excellent, reputable, service. They are polite, professional, honest, and a pleasure to work with.

Thank you for the words, Eric. We appreciate you.

Thank you for the words, Eric. We appreciate you.

• Bob Grimm

After waiting for 2 1/2 hours we were told what the problem was, after making an appointment for 8:30 finally got out at 11:00.

We are glad the issue was resolved. Thank you for the business.

We are glad the issue was resolved. Thank you for the business.

• 2009 Silverado LT 4x4

No hassles, I asked to add a tire rotation and I did not notice the slightest bit of negativity. This service department is top notch.

Thank you for the words. We appreciate the business.

Thank you for the words. We appreciate the business.

• very happy

Thank you for the business.

We needed to replace your car. The salesman took our info on what we were looking for and stay within our budget. He called us when a car arrive that would be possibly what we were looking for.

Thank you for the business.