Velde Cadillac Buick GMC

171 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 29, 2020

This place is the best. One call is all it takes to order parts, and schedule service. Work efficiency and customer service are impeccable - from Heather,... to Chris, to Rick's entire team - KUDOS!

Thanks for the kudos. We do our best to ensure nothing but a positive experience for our customers and are glad to hear that was what you received. If... there are any other automotive needs we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Best, The Velde Cadillac-Buick-GMC Team

September 14, 2019

very pleased.best price in state.worth the drive for me I live in Mo. the truck towed my old truck on trailer back home ,just great.while still hooked... up did 200 mile road trip to test truck out .it was great .my joke was having a backup truck with me. these trucks where made to haul or tow with and did great.got good mpg while towing

Jim, thanks for the great review! Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Best, The Velde Cadillac-Buick-GMC Team

• April 18, 2017

Everyone was awesome! Welcoming and friendly! I always take my Cadillac to Velde for Service. The Service Department is the best!

February 23, 2019

I went to the dealership just to see what was available and possibly trade in my Hyundai. I met Steve who was no pressure, very knowledgeable and helpful.... Steve is truly a service-oriented salesperson. He even came to the house twice to help me with questions or setting up the garage door opener. He always remembers me when I come in for maintenance or to ask a question.

We appreciate you for taking the time to give our dealership such an excellent star rating. It helps us to know that we are meeting the needs of our c...ustomers. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Best, The Velde Cadillac-Buick-GMC Team

October 25, 2018

I had been shopping around looking for the best deal on a 2018 or 2019 GMC Terrain. Steve was the only salesman who took the time to look at all the different... Terrains and the only one who understood my crazy schedule. He even stayed after hours for me! He is very personable and honest. My husband and I have found our lifelong car salesman I will never go anywhere else! Steve really is a great guy and works for the customer. He even took time out to show me every detail of how to work all of the buttons and electronics in the car and made sure I had everything set up before I left.

Thanks for the kind words Skye.....Steve does do a great job. Enjoy your new Terrain

September 17, 2018

Steve yerbic took great care of me listening to what I wanted and got me into a great truck and stuck to his promises to me he went above and beyond to... get me into my new vehicle I strongly recommend you go see Steve yerbic at velde gmc

September 17, 2018

Ed Maroon and Scott Woger were great to work with. They showed about 8 different vehicles before we found one that one I really liked and fits my lifestyle.... There was no pressure and I believe I got a great used Subaru.

August 21, 2018

In attempting to surprise my spouse with an amazing find I reached out to Velde and a kind salesman by the name of Steve Yerbic quickly reached out to... me. My schedule was tight and I was unable to go to the dealership to check out the vehicle so Mr. Yerbic graciously offered to bring the vehicle to me!!! He took time to make sure I was content with the vehicle and then proceeded to deliver the “haggle” numbers to me as well. This guy went above and beyond and salesman we’ve ever dealt with. Highly recommend asking for Steve for your next purchase!!!!!

August 3, 2018

Our buying experience at Velde was beyond exceptional!! We loved working with their sales team and staff! Steve Yerbic made us feel like family, and we... will definitely be doing business with them again!

July 20, 2018

The sales and business staff were very helpful in assisting us with our new truck purchase. They found just what we wanted. Everyone was very professional!