New 866-219-2185 Dealer Website
Used 866-802-2488 Email Dealer
Service 866-636-3504

4.5
  • Mr. LDH

I first contacted BRH by email (Sunday night) and had a response the next morning. When I got there I was directed to the contact person and he was very helpful. It took a little over 2 hours for me to explore my buying options and make a decision. I never felt any pressure to rush into a decision or make a purchase. I have to laugh at the closing process, just because I felt like I was buying a house with all the papers you need to sign in this day and age. I guess it's just a sign of the times. My only suggestion to BRH would be to develop a way to have all those documents on line some how and use an electronic signature and save on paper. I don't really care and I don't recycle paper, but in this age, it might be a good investment for their business. Who knows how much they spend on paper!

• Amazing service

I came here after my other car died on me completely. Their salesman Kyle Denny helped me out. I'm not good with cars and only had So much I could put down, but he showed me a few good ones and helped me find my Honda that I love so much and at an awesome price. I couldn't have asked for a better car or a nicer salesman. He even stuck around while I had a few bank issues with daily limits, and helped me out on a few little things with the car as well. Excellent experience and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a car.

• Ray and Kathryn

From the sales associate (Kyle) to the finance manager (Bailey), everyone we worked with at Bob Rohrman was great! We would absolutely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle. We actually visited other dealerships and came back here to purchase because of the great first impression Kyle made on us.

• Have Bought 2 new vehicles

Have bought 2 new vehicles at this dealership and Neal has always made it easy. Not the typical car buying process; was actually fun.

• Pricing and sales

Pricing was competitive and sales associate was very accommodating to our needs.

• 1st Honda

We had a very knowledgeable salesman, great customer service and a great overall experience at Bob Rohrman Honda.

• Nice people, but the price of the car is high

I contacted this car dealership both online and by phone. The sales reps have all been nice and not pushy, BUT the price of the car I was looking at was thousands over book and they seem unwilling to negotiate price. I know it's a nice car with low miles,,, but it is almost 3 years old, and that makes a difference. Again,, nice sales people,, just need to be aware of the real value of a used car first. P.S. as of my review date , the car (CRZ) is still on the lot if anyone else wants it.

• Always had great service from the Sales dept

If you're looking for a used car or a brand new Honda, and we're talking about the sales department, then we'd give a high-five. But with the service department, now that's a different story. With the first car that we bought here, we met Derek Fisher who was endorsed by a common friend of ours. He was very accommodating, calm, friendly and great to deal with. He worked with what we wanted, and of course, got what we wanted. He also found us good deals. With the second vehicle that we purchased, we contacted him again, and this time, Kyle Denny helped him, or rather, us with the car that we were looking for. In less than a month, they found us the perfect car. Kyle was also great to work with. Very calm and friendly too. All our questions were answered, and it's not at all hard to communicate with them. We like how they don't rush you, or push you to buy the car you're looking at right at that moment. They also don't keep on bugging you to buy from them. Instead, they work with you to find you the perfect car that suits you. And once again, we got a good deal for the car. Even working with accounting, we just forgot her name, was also very patient with us, with calculating and recalculating and all the paperwork we went through. We can say it was hassle free buying a vehicle with them. We always end up happy with our purchase. We would definitely recommend them to everyone that we know. In fact, we just did! more power to them, and good luck to you readers! May you find the car that you're looking for. And don't forget to ask for Derek or Kyle!

• Bob Rohrman Honda Review

I would like to thank my salesman Jeff Whaley and Bob Rohrman Honda for another pleasant buying experience. I recently purchased my eighth car from Jeff because he is fair, knowledgeable, informative and hassel free. I highly recommend Mr. Whaley and Bob Rohrman Honda.

• Bob Rohrman Honda

I felt like I was treated more than fairly on my trade and the purchase price of my new Accord. My salesman was informative and able to answer my questions. I had a stress free and pleasurable experience.