• Comfy, friendly atmosphere.

Always a nice atmosphere in the lounge area while waiting for car to be serviced and am usually addressed personally. Service employees are always prompt and informative.

• Feels like family.

Regester's is wonderful. I go to work as usual. They pick up my car and when I'm done working, the service is completed. Wonderful service to their customers.

• Great service

Knowledgable, courteous and caring staff. Both owners thanked me for my business and continue to make sure I am happy with my purchase

• Great Service!!

Great service by great people. They go out of their way to make sure things are right.

• Clean waiting room, fresh coffee

I found that at Regester Chevrolet, the service was timely, courteous, and accurate according to what I needed for a given service.

• Excelent Service

Seamless. Thorough explination of all work performed. Car looked and runs great.

• Great service as always.

Just an oil change and safety inspection. As always great service and very timely.

• Great services, caring and accommodating staff

Regester staff is always very helpful and accommodating. I highly recommend anyone I know to go to them for service or purchase of vehicle.

• Regester does it right!

This was great right from the first encounter on the phone......Regester Chevrolet does it right. They worked hard to get the truck i was looking for and this deal was super. I can't say enough good things about them. Doug and Jeff were so professional and courteous to me. Way to go!

• Exceptional Customer Service

Getting maintenance on our vehicles was always stressful due to my commute and work hrs. I was eating away leave time getting routine services or unexpected repairs done. Or, I'd use Saturdays sitting at one of those chain garages getting an oil change by untrained techs and getting unnecessary work done. When we bought our first car at Regesters we decided to try their service department. We couldn't be more pleased. Fast friendly, trust worthy accommodating staff are,only a few reasons why we choose to return to them for our trade-in and serve needs. They truly treat you as a friend first and a customer second. It's also very comforting to find the owner himself either greet you, check on you if your waiting or thank you for your business when you leave.