• Greatest new dealer around!

Randy (sales manager) and their whole team came through again ! Wouldn't think of buying a new car elsewhere! If you want a new Chevrolet head to Regesters. Well worth the drive and best of all they are just as great after the sale ! Thanks again REGESTER TEAM !

Hi Carl, thank you so much for your positive comments about Regester Chevrolet! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

• Regester Chevrolet

We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Regester Chevrolet! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Excellent dealership with fabulous owner, general manager and salesperson (Stanley)! Customer service is second-to-none! Wonderful service department!

• Greatest Chevrolet dealer in NY or PA

I have owned many cars and this Chevrolet Dealer is the best. No pressure and even offered pinstripe. Great job

Hello Richard, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• Comfy, friendly atmosphere.

Always a nice atmosphere in the lounge area while waiting for car to be serviced and am usually addressed personally. Service employees are always prompt and informative.

• Feels like family.

Regester's is wonderful. I go to work as usual. They pick up my car and when I'm done working, the service is completed. Wonderful service to their customers.

• Great service

Knowledgable, courteous and caring staff. Both owners thanked me for my business and continue to make sure I am happy with my purchase

• Great Service!!

Great service by great people. They go out of their way to make sure things are right.

• Clean waiting room, fresh coffee

I found that at Regester Chevrolet, the service was timely, courteous, and accurate according to what I needed for a given service.

• Excelent Service

Seamless. Thorough explination of all work performed. Car looked and runs great.

• Great service as always.

Just an oil change and safety inspection. As always great service and very timely.